Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose, open after Jigoku arai

The next person on Alice's list was another classmate, which was good because it was someone she knew. She was getting a bit tired of delivering roses, even though that didn't normally happen. Alice was still hurt about Blake, and the romantic atmosphere around the castle wasn't really helping. She was a little worried about running into her ex boyfriend as she headed to the dungeons, but she had to find Jigoku. She asked a Slytherin passing by if he could call for him in the common room, then waited for him to appear.

Jigoku Arai was walking out of the Slytherin House since someone told him that Alice Holland was looking for him. Goku approached the girl with a soft expression. "You were looking for me?" Goku asked.

Alice smiled at the sight of Jigoku, easily recognized by his pink hair. He was someone she had rarely talked to, but would like to get to know more. "I was, hi!" She said, looking for the right yellow rose before handing it over. "I have this for you." She said with a smile.

Goku,
Have a happy valentines day. Thanks for always helping me.
Vader

Goku took the rose and the note, though his smile fell a little bit. Yellow. That meant friendship. Nothing more. “Thank you, miss Alice,” Goku decided to take his leave, while pocketing the note. The rose was nice but he would be lying if he had said he was not hoping for another color.

Alice nodded as Jigoku thanked her. He then left, and Alice was a little relieved. She was eager to get away from the dungeons herself, and quickly returned to the entrance hall. At least she hadn't run into Blake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back