OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie knew the next name on his list very well. Feeling playful, he found Eugene at the breakfast table and sat next to him. With a smile, Charlie set the soft yellow rose by Eugene's elbow. "Excuse me, you don't know a Eugene do you?" He teased, winking playfully.

Eugene was getting some food, knowing he'd need to fill up for the day ahead of him. He wasn't there long when he was joined by Charlie and then noted the rose, "Apart from me cuz, no, do you have a surname?" he asked, he was sure that there had to be another Eugene and that was who Charlie was looking for. Eugene was looking forward to sending roses but he seriously had doubts he would get any.

Charlie laughed lightly, shaking his head. "It's definitely yours," he pulled the note from the basket as well and set it down. "I didn't read the note, but I'm pretty sure it says 'Nestor' on my list. Unless I'm ridiculously wrong," he smiled.

Dear Eugene,

Thanks for being the first friend I've made. I'm happy to have met you.

Crystal

Eugene frowned but took the rose. It was pretty, he had expected it to be but it was prettier than he had imagined. He then took the note and read it quickly, grinning happily at who it was from. Crystal. "Definitely for me, it's from Crystal. Do you know her cuz? She's a ravenclaw with blonde hair?" he explained. He put the note back down and looked to his friend, "How many more have you got to deliver then bro?"

Charlie shook his head no as Eugene asked if he knew Crystal, but his face lit up as Eugene asked about his deliveries. "I have three more deliveries. I'm really having fun! I met the Ravenclaw Captian and I get to meet one of the Hufflepuff beaters and then Rene's older brother I think, one of the chasers," Charlie laughed in delight before turning sparkling eyes to Eugene. "What about you? How are your deliveries?"

Eugene shrugged and then grinned, "I don't know yet, I haven't gotten my list yet," he told him. He was planning on going after he'd eaten. "I'm assuming I'll meet some cool people, and it'll be nice to spread cheer," he said. "Are you going to the dance later?"

Charlie nodded, he could agree with that. He was surprised by Eugene's question, but he nodded slowly. "Yeah, probably. My dad seems to like it when I'm more active at school," he shrugged. "The snacks are okay, so I at least have something to do." He chuckled, before glancing to Eugene. "Are you going?"

Eugene laughed lightly. "I imagine doesn't want to be sitting at home worrying about if you're alone, bored and not getting involved," he said, he knew his cousin would worry if he wasn't, not in the same way a parent might, but she was still worries for him. He nodded in agreement. "The snacks are great! I'll definitely be going, it's gonna be great!"

Charlie nodded, he imagined his dad probably did worry, though he hadn't said as much. Charlie worried the same thing, though, he worried that his dad sat at home alone. His eyes lit up when Eugene said he was going to the dance. "If you're going to the dance, maybe we can go together?" He asked, giving Eugene a shy smile. "As friends I mean," he added, making sure Eugene didn't think it was like a date date. He wasn't sure what he thought of dating yet, but he knew that dances were notorious for dates.

Eugene nodded excitedly, "Sure cuz!" he said, he shrugged at the addition, he thought it was obvious they'd go as friends, even the girl, Ive, that he'd been on the blind date with had been as friends, he didn't think they were of an age to date yet. "it'll be fun!" he said excited, he'd planned to go and have fun anyway but now with Charlie it would be even more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back