OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
A lot of the places around the castle, Sierra had discovered, were far to dark and bland. The place definitely needed some sprucing up, and Sierra was happy to help. The courtyard seemed like a good place to start, and she knew exactly what to put there. Dipping her whole hand in the red paint, Sierra swiped a huge arc across the floor, getting more paint when she needed it. Sierra knew what was next! Orange! Wiping the red off on her legs, Sierra grabbed some orange, and followed the red arc underneath, before continuing to follow in the colors of the rainbows, not caring where she got the paint, or that she had it all over herself.

Tyler wrapped his scarf around himself as he passed through the courtyard, moving out of the way of older students quietly. Hogwarts had both been unlike any school he had been to before, and exactly the same. The students had different names and faces, but they were the same types of people he had seen before. He stopped short as he suddenly noticed a colorful mess, and quickly realized it was a girl painting the ground. It was such a strange sight that he had to take a moment to understand what he was seeing. "What are you doing?" He asked the girl, staring a the paint splatters everywhere.

Sierra looked up at the new voice. "Painting rainbows! What are you doing?!" She asked in return. Now that the rainbow was done, it was time for the BIG BRIGHT SMILEY SUN to go up in the corner.

Tyler was surprised by the girl's answer, and nearly laughed. His lips twitched up into a slight smile as he looked at the girl covered in rainbow paint, completely uncaring what anyone thought. Had he just been thinking all kids at all schools were the same? He had never run into someone like this before. "I can see that. But why?" He asked, amused. "Also, what's your name?" It seemed important that he knew it.

Sierra covered her hand in yellow before sploshing it above the rainbow, moving her hand in circles to make the shape of the round sun. "Because this place needs more rainbows!" Sierra replied happily, looking up at her new friend. "I'm Sierra! What's your name? Do you want to paint?" She asked, gesturing to the paint bottles lying around them.

A small snort escaped Tyler at her explanation, and he watched with some fascination as the girl used her hand to make a yellow sun. Somehow, she didn't seem to care at all that she was entirely covered in paint, and that people were doubtlessly staring at her. "Now that you mention it, this is the first one I've seen here." He said after a moment, a small smile on his face. "I'm Tyler, I think I would ruin your art if I tried to paint." He said, glancing at the colorful image. "Perhaps I'll just look at it."

Sierra nodded her head enthusiastically when the boy said her rainbow was the first one he had seen, before grabbing some blue and adding eyes and a smile to the sun. She looked up at Tyler in shock when he said he'd ruin her art. "What! No you wouldn't! Tyler, it's fun! Everybody is an artist, but I can teach you how to make the clouds if you want?" She asked jumping up excitedly. Sierra didn't think anyone was bad at art, they just had their own ideas at what they wanted and what they created.

Tyler watched with fascination as the girl drew eyes and a smile to the sun with blue. But before long he wasn't watching the drawing as much as the girl, which made him embarrassed once he realized it. He took a small step back, shaking his head. "No thanks, this is your art." He said quickly, though a part of him wanted to join. Drawing rainbows was pretty girly though. He wouldn't want anyone to see him like that.

"Okay then!" Sierra exclaimed, brushing her hands on her jeans and standing up. "We can go paint some of your art somewhere else then? I don't think I need clouds here anyway." She suggested.

The girl was persistent, and Tyler couldn't make himself dislike it. He looked at her for a moment, feeling suddenly oddly shy now that she was face to face with him. "Uh." He managed, blinking at her for a moment. "I think I prefer to do my art on paper."

Sierra grinned brightly at the boy's response. "Do you have any paper with you?" She asked, not at all deterred, or even noticing his bashfulness. "Otherwise, I have no idea where we could find any!" She laughed, before frowning, thinking hard.

There was something about the girl's grin that made Tyler feel entirely uncertain about himself. Usually in control, this was very frustrating. "No, I don't." He said with a small shrug. He couldn't help smiling at her. "Perhaps I should make art some other time. With you. If you want." He added, wondering if he sounded like an idiot to her now.

Sierra returned the smile that Tyler gave her, before nodding enthusiastically. "Yeah I want! You can bring the paper and I'll bring the paint! Unless you prefer crayons because those are also fun."

Tyler was quietly relieved the girl seemed to go along with his suggestion of drawing something later. He wasn't sure if he felt like painting or playing around with crayons at a later point, but he did want to spend more time with this girl. "Crayons could be good." He said, barely suppressing a grimace at the words. It wasn't ideal, but certainly less messy than paint.

"Okay then!" Sierra replied with a grin, before going in to give Tyler a hug. "I'll see you later Tyler!" Sierra said, before going back to her paint, deciding to put a pot of gold under the rainbow.

Tyler was glad the interaction seemed to be over with and intended to keep walking, when Sierra suddenly hugged him. He froze for a moment, his cheeks heating up. He wasn't sure what to say for a minute, then cleared his throat. "See you later." He said quietly, before hurrying away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back