Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had been avoiding Ava and anyone else who could see him. From the incident with Vegeta, the boy was trying to not let too many see his bruising until it got better but he didn't want to stay in the dorm. So he'd gotten up early, dragged his camera out went to the gardens, the sun was rising up and shining nicely upon the flowers. He was enjoying the peace it gave him, he loved taking pictures, and with the new camera it was even better. He could forget about his poor sleep, his problems, learning to like Pho, Vegeta and everything else against him. Taking picture like he was then was his happy place.

Alice loved the gardens at Hogwarts and often took walks there when she had some free time. Today she couldn't sleep, and had decided to head out. She was surprised to spot Vader there, but not surprised to see him with his camera. She smiled. "Hi Vader, you're up early!"

Vader looked up in surprised when the familiar voice of his friend sounded across the quiet gardens. He quickly brushed as much of the fringe in front of his eye as possible, hiding it as best he could. He just focused on his gaze on his camera and then waved lightly at her, giving a little laugh, "I'm always up this early," he said with a light joke in his tone though he wasn't really joking, "How are you Alice?"

Alice winced a bit as Vader joked he was always up this early. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned it. She knew he had trouble sleeping. "The sunrise must be beautiful to photograph." She said lightly, trying to move on from that subject. "I'm doing well, how are you?"

Vader was working hard to cover the bruised side of his face, "It is, the sun was a little high to get it properly rising, but it hits the flowers nice like this," he shifted the camera slightly and adjusting the focus, as if he was waiting for one specific flower to turn the right way before he took the picture. He was careful to not hold Alice's gaze for too long, "I'm fine," he lied a little, "Isabelle and I broke up," he didn't mention there that he was already now together with Pho.

Alice nodded at Vader's words, she was sure he was right about what he was saying, as he seemed to know a ton about photography. Alice gasped as Vader told him he and Isabelle had broken up. "Oh no! That's terrible, I'm sorry." She said to him, moving closer with a frown. "Vader... what's that?" She asked, thinking she saw something on his face.

Vader didn't look up and just shrugged, "It's okay, I'm with Pho now," he said but he looked up quickly spotting that she was a little closer to him, she was looking towards his face. He glanced back down again, moving his hair a little, "It's nothing, it's fine," he spoke quickly not really looking towards her and looking at his camera, hoping she wouldn't notice, "Do you want to take a picture with the flowers?" he added quickly hoping to distract her from it.

Alice had trouble understanding what Vader meant for a moment. "With Pho... as in... Asphodel? You're dating her now?" She frowned. "That... is awfully quick, Vader. Are you sure you're okay?" She leaned in closer and gasped. "Why do you have bruises on your face?" She asked him. "No! I want to know what's going on." She said in response to his question.

Vader could help but flinch away from Alice as she spotted the bruises on his face. "It's nothing Alice, I fell out of bed," Vader lied quickly, once again brushing his hair in front of his face to hide it, "Everything's fine," he had been hoping for some peace but of course Alice would've spotted the bruise, of course this happened.

Alice bit her lip. His story was hard to believe, but what could she say? She could hardly accuse him of lying. "Oh." She said softly, looking upset. "Vader... if something is going on you can tell me." She said softly. "Is someone bothering you?" There were things that were making her concerned. His quick switch of girlfriend, his clear lack of sleep... but how could she help him if he didn't tell her what was going on?

Vader shook his head, "There's nothing going on Alice," he told her, "No-ones bothering me," Vader lied, hoping that she would drop it. "Please just leave it and don't tell Ava,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back