Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
gay
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nolan wasn't gonna lie, he was a little nervous with upcoming exams. He hadn't really expected that they were going to go through exams in their first year of Hogwarts. The Irish boy has studied for a bit, but he had become slightly overwhelmed with all the different content and classes that he was studying, he needed a break. So, here was Nolan, laying on the grass on the Great Lawn, underneath a tree to cover himself from the sunlight, as he didn't want to get sunburned, looking and gazing at the different shapes of the clouds. Today was a sunny day, the sky was blue and the clouds were slowly moving from one side of the sky to another. Each cloud that Nolan looked at, had reminded him of different objects and animals, and he had always done this with his younger siblings. The boy wasn't going to admit it, but deep down he had missed his siblings. After a while of cloud-gazing, the boy had started to hum a tune, not caring if there was anybody around.

Salem had been picking her way along under the trees, trying to find the biggest stick she could. She used to do it as a kid, pretending they were a wand or brooms or a sword, and the urge to do it again had struck her with the restless feeling that seemed to be taking over the castle right now. They were so close to the end of the semester and Salem couldn't wait to see her mums again.

She'd just picked up a promising looking stick about the length of her forearm when she heard humming nearby, spotting a boy laying in the grass. "What are you looking at?" Salem asked, coming to stand near his head and craning her neck to try and spot something interesting, twirling her newly picked up stick absentmindedly.

Nolan had been minding his own business, looking up at the different shaped clouds above him, he had heard steps, but he didn't let those steps bother him as he was looking at the clouds. Nolan then felt a presence and a voice near him, which made him look up at where the voice was coming from. The Irish boy smiled at the girl gently. "Oh, I'm looking at the clouds. I'm cloud-gazing" Nolan explained, as he points to the clouds. "I don't know if you can see, but with that cloud over there, to me, It looks like a bunny rabbit with huge fluffy ears. What does it look like to you?" Nolan says and asks curiously, as he explains what he sees, as the boy points to one of the clouds in the sky.

Salem was delighted when she heard the boy speak, immediately caught by his strong accent. "Oh, what accent is that? Scottish? Irish?" Salem liked to think she was pretty good with accents but some of the British ones always threw her.

She glanced up when he mentioned the clouds, dropping down into a squat to see past the trees overhead and spot the cloud he'd pointed out. "I supposed it could be a rabbit. Or maybe someone wearing their pants on their head," she offered with a small laugh, settling more on the grass to make herself comfortable. "That one kinda looks like something fluffy too like uh. Candy floss. Well, they all look fluffy, hmm," Salem trailed off, holding her hand up to screen her eyes as she squinted at the sky.

Nolan smiled and chuckled a little when the girl had mentioned his accent. "Yep, Irish" Nolan says with a nod. The boy did in fact, miss Ireland. It had been a while since he last been home to see all his relatives and his friends that he had made there. The Hufflepuff chuckles a little when the girl had mentioned about the clouds. "It does look like someone wearing pants on their head," Nolan says with a laugh and nod. It had amazed him that all these clouds above them had different shapes. "You're not wrong, They do look fluffy like candy floss," Nolan says with a small smile. Nolan looked up at the sky some more, looking for any other clouds that had a unique shape. "That one over there kinda looks like a dog to me," Nolan says, as he points to yet another cloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back