Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
The next name on Lizzie's list was only vaguely familiar to her, maybe someone she had had a couple of classes with, but looking around the library had always worked for her in the past when there were Ravenclaws to be found. She hung around in the corridor until she spotted dark hair she recognised. Relieved, Lizzie hurried across the corridor. "Hey! You're Flavio, right?!" She grinned, excited to see his reaction to his rose.

Flavio had been making his way through the fourth floor corridor, heading towards the library to study for a few of his classes when an excited looking girl approached him. He smiled politely at her and answered her question. "Hello, I am Flavio." He said. "Why are you looking for me?" He then asked, trying not to seem too blunt or even rude as he was simply curious to why a girl he recognized from an opposing quidditch team, and from his classes, was looking for him, of all people.
<i>
</i>

Lizzie smiled, relieved her memory had served her well. "Hey! I'm Lizzie, I've got a rose delivery for you!" She said happily, sifting through her basket for a moment before finding his rose. "Here, this is for you!" Giving a broad, encouraging smile, she handed over the rose and its card. "Happy Valentines day!"
Cheers pal

Flavio smiled as the girl introduced herself as Lizzie, though he smiled even wider as she said she had a rose to deliver to him. "A rose, for me?" He said, taking the rose as it was handed to him. It was a beautiful, bright yellow and it smelled amazing. He then accepted the card and opened it, with a somewhat confused expression crossing his face. Just a 'cheers pal', and nothing else? Flavio's instincts immediately told him the rose was from Rory, but without asking he couldn't be entirely sure. He looked back up at Lizzie and said "Thank you, happy valentine's day to you, too" with a now polite grin crossing his features. Such a pretty rose, although admittedly a little confusing, had successfully brightened his day.
<i>
</i>

Lizzie beamed, pleased to see the quiet boy's happiness. "Thanks! Have a great one!" She said happily, picking up her basket and giving Flavio a wave before heading off to her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back