Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
As we enter into August and for many of us Northern Hemisphere folk, the summer's beginning to unwind, we thought we'd have one last summery thing on HNZ so that we can all have the chance at a bit of sun!

What's a Summer Raffle, you ask?
It's our way of giving back to you all for being such an awesome, active community. Keep reading if you're interested in entering and is it super easy to do so.

The prize: There will be two prizes awarded. This forum icon (
Sun%20Image.png
) and your username in this fun color for one week will be for the first person selected.

A second place prize will be the forum icon (
Sun%20Image.png
) next to your username for one week.

Eligibility: Admin can't enter. Sorry Cyndi and Nick! Everyone else is eligible. However, you're only allowed to enter once per RPer, not once per account. Please sign up with the character that you'd want the prize put towards. :)

Decision time: The winners will be chosen by random draw two weeks from today (so the 22nd August 2018). Don't worry, we'll give you a heads up prior to closing off the entrant list. ;)

I think I've covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to post them below. And feel free to sign up! I'll update the list periodically.

List of Entrants
Amber Chou Wilson
Professor Katherine Alicastell
Daisy Parker
Ainsley Lynch
Flavio Morales
Professor Monty Pendleton
Austin Branning
Charlotte Owens
Geovanna Volt
Alexis Sage Kramer
Professor Cyndi Kingsley - no
Elizabeth Chatwin
Professor Kalif Styx
Evelyn Manning
Sayoria Flynn

Stefan Archer said:
Eligibility: Admin can’t enter. Sorry Cyndi and Nick! Everyone else is eligible.
No fair. :( <_<

Me too :p

I'm in! :D

I wanna be in too :D

Me please :wub:

Let the challenge... BEGIN

*disguises self* me too

Im in

list updated to here!

Count me in! If it is still possible ;)

Time's running to get your name on that list! Sign up before it's too late!

So with all of the recent excitement, we still haven't declared a winner, but you'll still have until the end of the day to sign up, let's say 10pm GMT and then we'll announce our winner very soon!

and as much they would like it, no admin still can't enter :glare:

So with all of the recent excitement, we still haven't declared a winner, but you'll still have until the end of the day to sign up, let's say 10pm GMT and then we'll announce our winner very soon!

and as much they would like it, no admin still can't enter :glare:
:cry:

Sign ups are officially closed, stay tuned for the winners being announced soon!

OKAY, as promised, the draw has been made and the winner of the summer raffle is

Geovanna Volt!

and the runner up is

Elizabeth Chatwin

You will receive your prizes very soon!

Congrats to the winners! :party:
(I will watch your sun, Phoebe, and think about what could've been if I'd been allowed to enter xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back