Sugar Cookies for breakfast

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru woke up and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Taking a seat at the Gryffindor table Tohoru started adding eggs and bacon to his plate. Looking over to his right he saw a plate of sugar cookies just sitting there reaching over and grabbing a few Tohoru added them to his plate before starting on his breakfast.

Kienne trudged down towards the Great Hall for some breakfast..Although she doesn't want to but she has no choice..Stomach rumbling,she sat absentmindedly beside a guy and grabbed bacon and cookies and dumped them in her plate..Next,she forked some eggs and placed them too in her plate..Picking up her fork,she absently played with her food with thoughts wandering..

Tohoru looked over at the girl she was pretty in a normal way but there seemed to be something on her mind. Watching her just placed food on her plate Tohoru shook his head. "Excuse me miss, there seems to be something on your mind. Would you care to share?" Tohoru asked softly. He did not want to spook her but he really wanted to know.

Kienne was about to push her plate away and just drink the juice and leave,the boy beside her suddenly spoke,"Excuse me miss, there seems to be something on your mind. Would you care to share?"Kienne turned and seemed to recognize him..Tohoru Koshiba.."Oh,hello..Nah,Im just tired and don't want to leave the common room..I'm about to go back there and just slump around by the fireplace..Thanks for the concern and sorry that it bothers you..",Kienne explained and apologized..She smiled at Tohoru and turned back and drink her juice..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back