OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hunter had just arrived at the library. He had arranged a meeting with two girls from his house. He thought that it would be good if he had someone from the same house helping him study and he also would love to help them whenever they needed. Both of them seemed interested in that so he arranged a meeting so both the girls would meet and maybe talk a little about the subjects and what they think they are gonna have a hard time with. Hunter was waiting on them for twenty minutes now, they were probably just a bit late but then Hunter regretted one thing after his stomach growled. He shouldn't have skipped breakfast.

Sofia smiled when she finally found the Library door. The castle was huge and she still didn't know her way around.
When the girl entered the Library, she immediately spotted Hunter.
"Hi Hunter! I'm so sorry, I know that I'm late!" She apologized. "I got lost... it keeps happening all the time!" She said giggling and sitting in front of him.

Sofia smiled when she finally found the Library door. The castle was huge and she still didn't know her way around.
When the girl entered the Library, she immediately spotted Hunter.
"Hi Hunter! I'm so sorry, I know that I'm late!" She apologized. "I got lost... it keeps happening all the time!" She said giggling and sitting in front of him.

Hunter couldn't help but smile when she said she kept getting lost. "It's fine honestly, you are not the last we are still waiting for another person" Hunter didn't really knew how much time they had to wait but he was ok with getting some alone time with Sofia. After all he didn't knew anything about her except for her name.

Sofia was glad that she wasn't the last one to arrive but a little worried about the girl too. "Is she a first year? Maybe she got lost as well..."
They had a lot of free time so Sofia didn't really mind to wait for her. "I literally can't believe that classes are almost starting!" She said with a friendly smile.

"Yeah she is a first year. Her name is Marie Allard, does it ring a bell to you? Maybe you've met her." Hunter highly doubt that she had gotten lost, Marie was the one telling him about the library in the first place. If she had gotten lost that would just be extremely funny. "I know right? I'm pretty hyped too! Any goals for the year?"

Sofia thought a little bit about it and quickly realized who Marie was. "I don't think I have talked to her yet, but I remember hearing her name at the sorting ceremony!" She said. "And answering your question, I haven't really thought about it... Being here it still feels unreal, you know?
She smiled and after a few seconds said "But of this I'm certain. I would like to learn new things, make friends and have fun! What about you?"

"Basically same! I don't know yet what I want to do after Hogwarts but I'm gonna enjoy my time here while I can" he said. Sofia was really easy to talk to, like him she was an open book with basically not much to hide. At least that's what Hunter thought, maybe it's the benefits of being a Hufflepuff?

Sofia nodded agreeing with Hunter. Then she took a piece of paper of her pocket and smiled. "Have you seen our schedule? What class are you most looking foward to?" She asked.

"Yeah I have. Mostly looking forward to Herbology and Charms. What about you?" he said before giving a quick glance to his watch.

"I'm really excited to have Herbology, but I'm even more happy to have History of Magic!" The girl confessed. "I bought a book about it and I found it fascinating!"

Marie had meant to head to the library to study with two people from her house, but got caught up along the way. She had become distracted by counting each of the different stone bricks along the corridors, wondering what kind of magic would have built Hogwarts, and put all the stone pieces together like a puzzle. When she finally shook her head back to reality, realizing what had happened, she squealed, immediately running to the library and stopping when she spotted her two housemates. “Sorry I’m late!” She exclaimed, a little out of breath. “What are we studying today?” She then asked, not wanting to waste more time as she sat down at the table.​

"Hey Marie, don't worry, happens to the best of us" Hunter said with a warm smile "If you all agree I was thinking about studying History of Magic since it's our first subject?"

Sofia smiles to Marie. "Hi Marie! It's nice to meet you." She said smiling "I'm Sofia!"
Then she looked at Hunter who had just suggested studying History of Magic. She nodded in agreement. "Sounds great!"

Marie was relieved to see her new friends weren’t bothered by her tardiness, and she relaxed a little. “Nice to meet you too Sofia!” She said happily to the other girl, looking between her and Hunter as Hunter mentioned studying History of Magic first. Marie agreed to the suggestion with a nod. “History of Magic sounds good! I might fall asleep in those classes so I should probably read up on it first, otherwise I might miss something.” She admitted. “Are you guys worried about classes? What if it’s really difficult to get good grades?” Marie then asked, wondering if she was the only one who was a little worried about learning magic. Sure she was excited to be at Hogwarts, but that didn’t mean she would be able to focus in classes and learn properly.​

Last edited:
Hunter agreed with Marie, History of Magic might be boring enough to make them fall asleep.
The thought of having bad grades also worried Hunter as he had dwelled on that over and over again "I don't know. I obviously think it's gonna be demanding but I do believe this will be an easy year and it will probably get way harder as you go. But don't worry about that, live one day at the time. My philosophy is that you can't focus on all your problems at once, you gotta break them into smaller problems and face one at the time so once you get in class and along the year you'll see how hard it is to get good grades"

Sofia smiled. History was her favourite subject at her old school so, unlike her new friends, she was excited to have it.
"I'm kind of worried about that as well..." She admitted.
However, she knew that Hunter was right and she was determined not to rush anything.
She nodded agreeing with him. "One thing at a time." Sofia said.

Marie looked between Hunter and Sofia, nodding at their words. Hunter had a pretty good outlook on the school year, and Sofia agreeing it was good to take things one at a time had Marie feeling reassured. “Thanks guys, you’re both really smart. It’s good we’re study friends so I can ask you guys for help if I get stuck on homework.” She said happily. “Are there any books we should read first, do you think?” She asked Hunter and Sofia, before looking to the library shelves around them.​

"Yeah I don't think so? I mean we are gonna have to read all these books" Hunter said pointing at the mountain of books beside him "So I don't think the order in which you read them matters. Answering your first question yes of course, you can count on me to help you with homework. I actually joined The Wild Patch club so if you need any Herborlogy assistance I'ma be your guy" he said with a laugh and a proud tone.

"I'm glad we're doing this study sessions! They will be really useful, especially now that classes are almost starting." She smiled and looked at Hunter. "I also joined the Wild Patch club but I know nothing about Herbology, at least for now." She said giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back