Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Pear Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Full disclosure: I don't believe it would be possible for this IC year or anything, it's just something I think would be fun in the future if possible.

Okay so as you can probably tell from the title I was wondering if staff have thought of maybe doing a student exchange where well-performing students from HNZ and from other schools so characters in the other students group apply to do a student exchange. Maybe it means we only get a super small amount who do it a year or a semester or something but I think this could be a fun away for characters who don't typically interact with the whole point of the site... the school... to do so and also get characters who are students at Hogwarts to see what life is like at other schools and interact with other characters similarly? I know that during the TWT that was nearly 10 years ago (bc that's when I joined HNZ!!) other students came to HNZ and there was a lot that went into it but I'm thinking like one maybe two students a year or semester doing this? IDK??? This might be too difficult to send students out but maybe at least in?

Hi Alexis,

First, thanks for the suggestion. Students who have been sorted into HNZ have always been free to leave and return to the school within their seven years, and some RPers have had their students switch from HNZ to another school and back. This has always been allowed, so the idea you're presenting has always been able to be done in that direction.

As for students coming into HNZ from another school, we believe the transfer app can be used for this purpose and would ask that students wanting to be part of an exchange program should specify so in their app, detailing the amount of time they want the exchange to last (1 or 2 semesters). On our end, we'll remind people of this as an option when transfer applications are opened up again next IC year.

I hope that helps! :)

Oh geez, I feel silly as I didn’t know that at all!

That would be great because I think it could add an extra level of depth! Cool thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back