Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira had no idea what to do. She was a prefect now? She had no option anymore. She had to improve her grades. But she couldn't remember anything she studied. She sighed, wishing she knew where Caelan was. She leaned against a bookshelf in the back of the library, sliding down until she hit the floor. This was all becoming too much. She was exhausted. How much longer could she hold out like this? She gave out a heavy sigh, scrubbing her hands across her face. Maybe she just needed a distraction.

Isabelle was on her way to the library. It was a place she really liked to be. The brunette entered the library with a book under her arm, usually what she had. It felt safe too to just rest your hands and don't have to do anything else that seems uncomfertable. The brunette walked to the bookshelves to see if she could get some books for studying. Since lessons would be starting soon again. When she saw a girl sitting on her own, and she didn't seemed happy. Isabelle had seen the girl walking through the common room before. She was older than she was for sure. Isabelle looked around but saw nobody really and decided to make sure the girl was ok. '' Hi.. are you okay?'' Isabelle than asked the girl. She didn't seemed like it so, perhaps there was something she could do to help.

Kira looked up, startled to see someone approaching. She vaguely recognized her from around the house. Another Ravenclaw then. She ran a hand through her hair, giving her a wobbly attempt at a reassuring smile. "Oh, ahhh, I'm alright. Thank you though." She laid her arms over her knees and looked to the other girl. "I'm sure I've seen you around before. I'm Kira Wolf." She held out her hand. "Here to study?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back