Still adjusting

James Woodlock

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
So for those of you that might have noticed I have been a little less than active. I've done my best to poke my nose in every now and again but I found that since I stopped having a Professor I had no anchor and it became much easier to lose touch with this place. Things have been crazy since I left uni and come back home and a combination of an up and down personal life and working I've not had the time to dedicate to HNZ that I once did and still want to. I do feel now I've turned a corner, things have calmed down and I can officially resume active duty on the site. (Odd way to put it but still). I had considered returning under the radar but I'm hoping this will aid me in my efforts to restart my site related activities.

Anyway, long story short, I'm back properly and looking forward to once again (or for the first time depending how you look at it) be an active member of the HNZ community.

Welcome back to HNZ! It's good to see you around again. :)

Yay, welcome back! ^_^

Daniel! This is a little late, all things considered.. :p But oh well, who cares, welcome baaaack! We can now plot again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back