Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Emily's fingers twisted through the different friendship bracelets knotted up her wrists as she sat. This was her least favourite time of year, and it was hard to stay still. The weather was turning horrible, and there were exams on the horizon. Sure, holidays were approaching, but at what cost? And there was no fun in taking the long holidays during winter. New Zealand's beaches were kind of horrible compared to Australia at the best of times, but in winter? Completely worthless. The only things Emily really looked forward to during the holiday were seeing her siblings, and not having any boring classes to worry about.

Before the school year was finished though, there was still time to be spent with friends, and Emily wanted to make the most of it. She smiled cheerfully as Alice sat down across from her at their favourite table in the lounge, sitting up straighter. "Alice! I made you another bracelet!" She said cheerfully, sliding it off her own wrist and handing it to Alice. "This is my 'Officially finished with counselling, and also still very very sorry' apology bracelet. It's got a little shell I brought from Bondi, see?" She smiled, pointing out the shell and trying to keep things light. It was hard for their friendship to stay the same when Alice had seen what Emily was capable of. Emily was doing her best though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back