Stepping outside.

A

Anonymous

She stepped outside the three broomsticks. She was scared. How could this be. The person she loved, and she was afraid of them. She hated this.

"You reallyyyy need to do soemthign about his."Pez said.

"I know." She sighed. "But, what do I do?" She sat down, leaning against the wall. "If I break up with him, it'll kill him. And everyone thinks I like Blake. He'll automaticlly think that's why I broke up with him."

"I don't want him to hurt Blake. Or Blake hurt him. Or Me try top kill both of them."

"Fine. Whatever.... You and Blake both siad that." She sighed. "I guess that's what I'll do."

" Lils, Look I don't know why everyone is getting in this but,... Pez IT IS NOT your PLACE nor your buisness what we do relationship wise, and further more... I AM SICK OF YOU BUTTING IN... I'd want on conversation between jsut me a Lils... I know THat you, Lils don't like to be alone with me and that is fine. I am asking you now though... CAN we please talk ALONE??" He said this to Lils, while looking at Pez.

[[ I'm not being mean here 4 real ;p PEz. Just in character. lalalalala elmo's world lol]]

"Cris. You are not gunna talk to my friends like that. Not gunna happen. Blake is one f my best friends. He told me after what you did to me, I should break up with you. I don't know what to do."

" But yet she can talk to me how ever she wants to right? I don't think so. It ain't gunna happen with me either. ANd will people forget that? I have said I was sorry and I was wrong a million times. I will make it a million and one right now"

He softened his voice so she can see how sorry he was.

"Lils, Baby I am so sorry about you arm. I swear to Marlin and on my life that I will NEVER in a million years do that again. I was mad and when you left I should have just cooled down and thn talked to you. And at this point I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry about getting with Pez. I'm sorry for ever telling Blake. I am sorry that I lost you like a dumbass. And I'm sorry that I hurt you. I regret that daily. And I don't need people reminding me so that I can see the fear that was in your eyes. So please......"

He got on his knees.

" ......Please forgive me Lils. I love you and I'm going insane with out you. I promise not to be so controling I promise not to be so pushy with you talking about your dad...." He was crying. " Please Lils please forgive a stupid person like me. Please listen to me please?"
:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Standing there, she realized, this is what she was waiting for. Someone that cared this much... Someone that promises he wouldn't leave her, no matter what.. She looked at him, and saw that this was a side of him that would always show with her. She was really not ready to give up someone that gave her a sense of security, even though he had hurt her. "Cris.. Promise you'll never hurt me again. Promise me that you won't leave me behind like my daddy did." She got no response, she she said it a little louder, "Promise me!!"

"Lils, I promise I want leave you, and I promise I want hurt you again. And I promise I will always love you."

She kinda smiled, she felt a sense that this was the truth, so she just dropped to her knees in frount of him, and hugged him.

She pulled back, her smikled faded.... thinking of what blake would have to say, she replied, "If you ever hurt me again.. in any form or fashion, I swear... I will not hesitate to kill you... Or better yet, let Blake kill you." She smiled innocently.

Cris wasn't smiling." He scares me. I really though he was going to kill me in the three broomsticks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back