Closed Stealing brothers favorit t-shirt!

Jenna Jusantrea -Maxwell

🐺Dragonologists , Sweden dragon reservation🐉

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
*Thomas.

A moment ago, she had seen her brother go for a walk with Bella. .She smiled at herself from behind, as she successfully slipped out ofher room to go to her brother's room and sneaked carefully into it. Dad was home today, but surely he wouldn't follow Jenna's new work. How quickly Jenna was prepared to enter her brother's room and reach her brother's closet. The closet door was opened and Jenna began to look for her brother's crackpot carefully, but she didn't have to look for long when Jenna found her brother's favourite shirt and took it in her hands. Then everything was arranged, and the feet behind him were cleared so that nothing looked like someone had broken into his room. As everything was arranged, the door cabinet was closed,Jenna sneaked quietly with her brother's shirt out of her room and went to her room. As she entered her room, she opened her closet and hid her shirt there, then the closet was closed. Jenna returned to reading the books. She loved reading the big gabsy. She smiled slyly, and she often liked to annoy her brother.

Last edited:
Thomas was just leaving Bell for a moment because he was raining out very recently, so it was not necessary for a long walk, but he could not and did not prohibit the dog from running through the puddles. Thomas knew that he was not already a dog. I couldn't walk for a long time, because it was raining again that I had to run home. Guy Bell's hand guy ran home. Today the father was at home, then when he knocked at the door they opened a direct he. Thomas lowered the dog in the hallway and went into the bathroom and entered the dog there, but himself went to his room on the way he cried. '' Jenna, go wash your dog. '' Thomas went into the room to put on a dry shirt. He knew where each shirt and his favorite shirt stood, but it was not a place for him. Crawled across the closet, but it was nowhere. '' Devil, Jenna, where's my shirt? Jenna, where are you? '' he cried because he knew his sister would hear even through the wall.

The day seemed like a snail. Time was too slow, and Jenna thought when her brother would come from the walk. There were pleasing raindrops along the windows, and she watched them as raindrops slid down on them, and then her eyes turned to read the books. It was not long to wait for her brother to hear her cry when it was time to go to wash her Princess Bell, who had come from a pleasant walk. She closed the book, stood up and went to the door to hear what her brother would say next. Then she could hear the real words that made him smile. - “I'm here in my room, but will you scream at me, when I will be another tower?” Do you lost shirt again?-She smiled at her brother with a rather insidious smile and looked at her wardrobe from time to time. They used to say that the other's eyes always made a message about themselves when the other spoke.

Thomas checked the closet again, but the shirt wasn't where he put it. Then he heard the sister's voice, then asked to look at the side of the door he left open. Thomas put on another shirt, then screamed again. '' If you are in your room, come here. I'll turn you in the tower if you don't come. I have not lost anything. Come on, come here. '' he was really angry because he did not like that someone was in his room without his permission even if it was a sister.

She tried to be careful how careful a girl could be in this strange situation with her brother, which just happened. Usually Jenna didn't, but this time she wanted to shine on her brother, when she liked his shirt and preferred to eat it once. She herself had to give a hint when Jenna wanted her brother's shirt. 'Was that what it was like?' Men. Jenna was thinking about this right now, but she wanted now a little to laugh - Are you sure about this?- Jenna was giggle again. She looked at the door, then sighed to herself and decided she should go out and go to her brother. Was Jenna scared? Not at all, Jenna rarely had a chance to annoy her brother, and she used the opportunity. It must have been ridiculous at the moment, for her brother's anger, but Jenna should have behaved as a lady, and she had already reached the door of her brother's room and opened it, only then she came into the room and smiled at her brother, hope his brother would not be able to speak. She had a shrewd side, too, when the opportunity was for her, but was one shirt supposed to have ruined her relationship? She could not yet share these feelings and understand them. -What, wrong?- She asked her brother and was evil smiling to him.

He took out all the shirts from the closet, then put them on the bed with the colors to put it back on again. The fact that Jenna was back in his room without permission was very uncomfortable to him. Thomas had told his sister several times to not take their shirts. Once he offered to buy the same shirt at Jenna as he did, but sister refused, now she had stolen the shirt. It just seemed to be going to Jenna's room and recovering her shirt. '' Yes, I'm sure. '' Thomas refused, but in a quiet voice. If they now go to their father, then he would say they are on their own. They were no longer the small ones that could not cope. '' Where's my shirt?'' he turned angry at Jenna, looking at him with an angry eye glance.

I know what you think I wouldn't notice anything from that moment, but it was as strange as my brother looked at Jenn. She had never no ticed this man so angry before. Until one moment I made him realize that his shirt was in Jenna's closet. “You know,” she sighed, and decided to give him his shirt. She walked over to the closet, opened it open, and picked up her brother's shirt and handed it to him. She adored his shirts, looked at him. 'I just wanted to wear your t-shirt. You know i liked them so much. she explained to her brother,then picked up her purse, where a couple of coins were in to buy what was sweet and drink. She left her room to go for a walk. Sometimes it helped, at least its brother could calm down while Jenna was gone.

Thanks for the post

'' Jenna, but not my favorite shirt. There is another shirt in the closet. '' he said then started putting the shirts back in the closet. Thomas was absolutely sure that he would soon recover his shirt, because ultimately, the sister would not hold her in the closet forever, because she would wear it sooner or later and then wash it. Thomas no longer sister did not say, but continued to organize a closet.

Thanks for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back