Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Emzies))

Making his way up the staircase, Apollo took a turn to enter the fourth-floor corridor. The next person on his list was a Hufflepuff so like what he had done with the two other roses, the Gryffindor decided that he would try the common room before looking anywhere else. If he was lucky then the boy he was looking for would be here. He waited patiently for Aonghas after asking if some random Hufflepuff student could look inside for him.

Aonghas was being summoned out of the dorm. Someone outisde of hufflepuff was asking for him. He headed out of the dorm, and then out of the common room. He spotted the younger boy who seemed to be waiting, "Hey are ye lookin' fae me? Aonghas?" the teen asked him, he hoped that whomever had been looking for him was this boy.

''Aye, ah am,'' the boy said, mimicking the other boy's accent because it sounded funny. ''It's Valentine's Day and I am supposed to hand over a rose with your name on it?'' he told Aonghas. Apollo handed him a yellow rose with a note attached to it. Ever curious and without much shame because of that, the first-year had read the text inside of it and honestly didn't know what to think of it. ''What does it mean?'' he asked.

From one person of pure status to another.

Aonghas rolled his eyes as the boy mimicked his accent, he nodded as the boy explain what was meant to happen, the boy was younger maybe he just didn't know how this worked, he took the rose and the note and looked over the note. He knew immediately who it was from, "If ye dinnae understand it isnae fae ye. But its fae my wife" Aonghas told him with a smile, joking a little at his last statement. This was a nice rose from Katia. "Thanks mate," He gave the boy a little grin and headed back to into the hufflepuff dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back