Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Richard had only been in Hogwarts for a few days. He thought that this place was so cool, yet weird. He was still not used to everything here. There were moving and talking portraits, ghosts flying around, moving stairs, and so much more things that was so different from his Muggle life. He did in fact miss his family back home, even if they were a bit annoying. Ricky decided that he was going to enjoy the fresh air and take his handy prankster plan booklet. It had all his pranks and everything he had done and wanted to do. He wanted to do something big, a big prank for the end of the school year. He knew it would be too early to think of anything, but it would be better to plan early, then to do it late. If he wanted a big end of year prank, he needed more people to join him. Ricky sat on one of the benches on the courtyard, staring at the blank page for ideas.

Penny had been getting some fresh air in the courtyard when she spied one student across from her staring at his book, he looked suspicious. Feeling curious, the Slytherin walked over and sat on the bench next to him, "Hey!" She glanced momentarily at the page as she sat down. It was blank! "What are you up to?" She asked curiously.

Amara felt a liitle claustrophobic in castle. It was huge, but still. So Amara to the first opportunity walked out. Fresh air, bird singing, Its all I need. She thinked. But at the moment she walked out she saw a two students about her age. Should I go? Should I go say hi? But what if they find my presence annoying?
''
Hi, can I join?'' she asked timided.

Ricky jumped from his bench, caught surprised by a girl. He quickly closed his book, hoping she hadn't seen the book yet. "Oh, uh hey" Ricky says with a slight smile. When the girl had asked him what he had been doing, he wasn't sure how he wanted to tell the girl. "Uh, I've just been reading stuff" Ricky says vaguely. I wasn't prepared to show anyone his prank ideas yet, but maybe in the future. Another girl had come in and joined them. "Uh, sure I guess?" Ricky says with a shrug, he didn't mind, he guessed he could use the company.

I apologise for this being so late!!!

Penny shook her head, rejecting the boys answer, "No." She said blankly, "No, I saw the look you had, you are up to something!" She wasn't letting it go so easily, drawing her eyes down to his recently closed book then back to both students. "Honestly you can trust us, I'm Penny, what are your names?" She asked them both.

Amara smiled about Pennys confident. ''I think if he don't want to show whatever he's doing, we shouldn't make him.'' Amara said to Penny. ''By the way Im Amara.'' she said to boy. But Penny is right, he is up to something. Maybe we should encourage him a little...
''And to be honest, whatever you are doing we can keep our mouth shut, even if you do something, khmm, illegal.'' Amara said him with a bright smile. Then she looked at blonde girls ''Don't we?'' Her smile went bigger and a bit devilish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back