Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna can't sleep today and she looked to the sky where was a lot of stars. There was so nice and amaizing look to the lake. Jenna was thought about Daintree and she don't wanted go back the coomon room and go sleap and she was alredy finished her studies.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree had been doing his usually wandering around the school, the time passed more slowly at Hogwarts and he usually took the time to walk around, it helped keep his mind clear of thing but also enabled him to get tired enough to sleep. As he was heading up the stairs he wandered to the north tower, simply as far from Slytherin as he could get without going to the depths of the forest or to the cliffs. He was surprised when looking out at the stars was his girlfriend. ”Jenna, hey,” he greeted. He walked over and pressed a quick kiss on her cheek. ”What are you doing?”

"Hey!"Jenna was surprise when Daintree walked here. But she was happy seer him and kiss from him always was so nice. "I can't sleep and i looked to the stars and at night is realy amaizing. What you bring here?" She asked Daintrer and hugged him and then let him go.

Daintree gave a little smile. He leaned into the kiss and then listened to what she said. He took a moment to look out of the window and up at the stars, ”I forget how clear the nights are here,” he told her as he leaned away. He put his arm around her and kept her close. ”I was just walking, helps me get tired before bed, when everything else isn’t enough,” he didn’t usually stop too long in his walks, but he could spend a bit of time with Jenna now. That would be good.

"Isn't it beautiful?" The sky was so amaizing and she was with Daintree and the night with him was perfect." Something bothered you? You can tell me and i won't jugde you" Daintree know that Jenna always be listened to him and no matter what.

Daintree gave a little nod, ”Sure is,” he agreed though he would’ve said that even if he hadn’t, he just did happen to agree with her. At the question he shook his head. ”Nothing really, just trying to make the most of being back at school, you know?” he said to her with a small smile. There was a lot in his head but none of it was the sort of thing he really wanted to talk about. ”Hows back to school been for you?”[/B]

"I understand, Daintree! But you doing fine and it will be okey!" She turnrd and looked to him. She wanted make him happy and forgot everything. "Well, shcool is realy good and when be free days i will be working" Jenna worked and she was happy how easy first time get work and she was only 14 years.

Daintree smiled at her as she looked towards him. ”It will be okay,” he agreed and he was sure it would be okay, afterall things were good now and though he didn’t know what he wanted to do with his life after school he had time to figure it out. He gave her an impressed look as she said she had a job. He had figured her family had money, so why work? Maybe she wanted to? ”Congrats Jenna. Where are you working?”

"I work Scrivenshaft's shop!" There was grate college and always seemed nice people and she loved here work and help a lot Sem. She always was strong but why she was now thinking about her mom? Looked the lake and just thinking. It was 7 years ago when that happened but Jenna somtimes feel it was happen yesterday. Mayby she needed talk with somoune?

Daintree smiled at her, ”Wow! That’s so cool. Does that mean you get free quills and parchment?” he knew that wasn’t something that interested him, working or the possible things one could get from it, but maybe those things were of more interest to Jenna, or maybe she just wanted to work. ”Why did you decide to get a job?” he asked with curious enough expression on his features.

"Well, I not sure about that and i need ask to Sam about this" Jenna looked to the sky and there was the right moment for them. " I wanted get my first expierence to job and later mayby that helps get another job" She wanted prove her dad that she can take care of her self. "Can i kiss you the lips? Jenna asksd curios voice and looked the Daintree.

Daintree nodded, he had to assume that Sam was the name of her boss. He nodded at her explanation. That was fair, he didn’t think given how she spoke about her family that it would be much of an issue getting a job, he had to assume that she had pretty good connections but if she wanted to work and get it by her own merit then fair enough, it was rather hufflepuff of her. ”Of course,” he said to her with a little smile.

Jenna wrapped her arms around Daintree and pulled him closer. She was try be gentle and sweet and
Jenna kissed Daintree gently on his lips.

Thanks for post.

Daintree let her arms wrap around him and he let himself be pulled in to a kiss. He raised his hands and cupped her face in them. He returned the kiss with as gently and softly as she was kissing him. He pulled away after a moment and smiled at her, ”I know it’s early and we’re already dating but a gentleman always asks, do you want to be my date to the ball?” he gave her a little smile as he said it. It was early and they were dating so one could assume yes, but he thought it was always better to ask.

That was sad when he finished the kiss. His lips always was so nice and Jenna take deep breath and looked the Daintree. "I would love to go with you the ball and spend time together" Jenna smiled him ans this time they will be both and without her friends. "Soon be your birthday! I will made for you nice surprise!" Jenna know that Daintree will be 13 November and she will by tickets for him and she know how much he loved flying.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree pulled away from her and was pleased when she accepted his invitation, it would be a good evening and they’d soon be celebrating going out a whole year, was that too much time. He would have to come with something for that quite possible. He gave a little shrug to her, ”That’s sweet Jenna, but really I don’t need anything for a my birthday, we should just get breakfast or something,” he told her. He had stopped being a birthday guy since coming to hogwarts where his birthday mattered far less and where it wasn’t like he could have some large party.

"I think this time will be only you and me" Jenna smiled Daintree and she was get tired always look for the brother. If he don't wanted that Jenna will be fine. "It's your birhtday and i akredy know what you get and inknow you love so much flying" Mayby she was try let him know a little bit. "About the ball, i not sure what to wear. I think i choose my old dress" She smiled him.

Daintree was pretty pleased that it would be just the two of them, he liked Jenna’s brother, but it wasn’t like he wanted to spend the yuleball with him, he wanted to spend the time with Jenna. ”It’s the best part of magic,” he told her, since it was for him the only redeeming quality of magic. He shrugged, ”I won’t matter what you wear Jenna, or if you’ve worn it before, it’ll be beautiful on you. But if you want to get a new dress, I can get in touch with the shop which sells EVELYN, I’m sure there’s some new collections in that, if you want to get a new one,” he offered, he knew that Jenna didn’t always want gifts like that, but he’d be remiss if he didn’t at least offer.

Jenna kissed Daintree to the cheek. "You are better magic in my life" She blushed Daintree and gave him smile. "Thanky so much Daintree! That would be nice of you but I Don't want too so much spend money on me." Jenna never liked the money but she will be wear Daintree dress if he will later by to hear but she don't wanted be bad girlfriend.

Daintree felt her comment was a little heavy, did he feel the same way, as deeply as she appeared to, but he wouldn’t deny it either. He was sure that denying it would likely make him a bad boyfriend and he really didn’t want to be. But he shrugged, ”But I don’t mind, my family has so much money, what is the point in having it if we don’t spend it, if we don’t use it to buy girlfriends nice things. If you want a dress, I can get you a dress,” he told her.

"Thanky Daintree, I realy apriciate!" Jenna hugged Daintree and she was realy gratefull to him.

Daintree gave a little shrug, ”It’s no problem Jenna,” he said, he returned the hug and then said, ”Shall I walk you back to your dorm,” he asked with a little smile. He was likely going back to his dorm and they didn’t want to get caught outside of the dorm room when curfew was close.

"Yes, let's go!" Jenna smiled and there was so late night and she needed probanly go back to hufflepuff coomon room.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back