Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kira
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Arcturus had been looking forward to watching the meteor shower together with Kira, but because of his actions at the Yule Ball earlier that night, it was only him who was making his way towards the cliffs. Something which he regretted now. The cliffs were the perfect spot to watch this astronomical event from, as it was far away enough from the castle to see the night sky without any bright lights interfering too much. Setting up everything to watch the meteor shower properly when it would happen, Arcturus grumpily kicked away some pebbles to make a clear patch so that the telescope wouldn't budge too much whilst moving it around. It would be less entertaining to watch without his friend there with him and it was completely his own fault. Throwing a blanket he had brought with him from the common room down on the ground, the teen moved to sit on it to space it out evenly. It wouldn't be too long now, it had taken him longer than expected to get his things from the common room. He went to lay down on the blanket to watch the skies as he waited, hoping that he wouldn't accidentally fall asleep and miss the whole thing.

Kira had been sitting in the dorm for a little while. She was scared, sure, but she couldnt tell anymore if she was scared of being with Arcturus or losing him. After a while, she sighed and grabbed her bag. They had plans tonight and she wasnt going to miss it.

She bit her lip as she approached the cliffs. Arc was there, laying out on a blanket. She took a deep breath and walked over, nudging his side with her foot. "Scoot over, colossus," she teased lightly.

His heart made a little jump at the sight of Kira standing next to him. She had come after all. Smiling widely up at his friend, Arcturus tried to hide his surprise, and relieve, by glancing down at what she was wearing. ''Nice pants,'' the Ravenclaw teased back, scooting over so she could join him on the blanket. He himself had not bothered to change into something else, as there simply wasn't any time for that if he wanted to prepare everything for the event before it would happen. Would all be well after all?

Kira sat down next to Arc, bumping his arm with a small smile. "It would be kinda impractical to sit out here in a dress," she teased, tucking her hair behind her ear. "When does it start?" She asked him, looking up at the skies.

"You'd better not be criticizing my idea of something casual," Arcturus joked. For once he was happy that she was teasing him, hoping that it meant that they could put what happened earlier tonight behind them and continue to be friends. "In about five minutes," Arcturus replied after glancing at his watch. "So you're actually just in time." He smiled at her. He knew what to do to make this work and it certainty wouldn't be easy.

Kira only smiled in return. She still thought he looked handsome, but she was vulnerable enough right now she didnt want to say that. She sighed in relief as he said she made it just in time. "Good, I was worried I'd be late. I brought some chocolate muffins," she told him, producing them from her bag and offering one to him.

Arcturus perked up when she told him that she had brought along chocolate muffins, his smile widening. "I'd gladly take one," he said, taking the one she offered him. "Did you make these yourself?" he asked before taking a bite out of the muffin. They had some time to converse before it would begin anyway.

Kira nodded. "Yeah, I used to bake a lot when I was younger." She was quiet a minute, glancing over at him. She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry," she managed quietly. "It was... really nice. Maybe eventually... if you still wanted to... we could try again?" She offered. "I... I really care about you... I'm just so scared." She tried to explain.

Had he known that she was quite a good baker, he would have requested chocolate muffins long ago. "Of course I would still want to," he said quietly. "I've wanted to ever since we started talking again, no before that even, which I know is bad and I apologise for it. And obviously, I care about you too.'' Arcturus turned his face towards her ever so slightly. "Which is why I'm going to leave it up to you what happens next," he told his friend.

Kira's breath caught as he spoke. Wait... so he had reassured her that Caelan still loved her, he had tried to help her believe in her ex when he had... she bit her lip, eyes filling up with tears. She quickly blinked them away. She ran her hand down his arm, taking his hand in hers and intertwining their fingers. She buried her head in his shoulder, holding onto his arm with her other hand. "You're too good for me," She managed, running her thumb absently over the back of his hand.

She hadn't been looking for a relationship, and honestly she was still very hurt about her last one. But even before Caelan had left her, Arcturus had felt safe. He was her best friend, and there was just... something between them that frightened her. She had been trying to sort out her feelings since he had admitted to his own. She wasn't sure if she was ready for another boyfriend.

"If it was anyone but you, I'd just kick them off the cliffs," She joked lightly, taking a breath. There were a million things running through her mind. She sighed softly, before moving and sitting in his lap. She draped her arms around his neck, giving him a nervous smile. "I... need a little bit more time... but we will get there if you can just... be patient with me," She took a breath. "Baby steps, right?" She hesitated a moment before leaning in and pressing her lips softly against his.

Arcturus choose to ignore what Kira said, only shaking his head to indicate that he did not agree with her on that statement. If he was too good for her he would not have done the things he had done earlier that evening. He would have respected what she had told him ages ago and not acted on his own personal feelings towards her.

He chuckled at her next comment. ''Well, I'm glad that I am me, then.'' He had taken a look down the cliff more times than he could count so knew that it would've been a rather painful death to be kicked off them. He held onto her as Kira moved to sit on his lap and listened carefully to what she had to say. Of course, he would be patient with her if that was all that it would take for them to be together at some point. It was odd, though. He had pretty much been ready to end his crush on her minutes ago just so that they could stay friends, and now she was kissing him herself. Admittedly, it was all becoming confusing rather quickly and the teen found himself perhaps a little conflicted. This did not stop Arcturus from kissing her back, however. If this was what Kira wanted then he would wait for her however long it might take her to get over Caelan and that whole stinky situation. He liked her too much and he hated it because it made him a selfish prick. When he broke away from the kiss seconds later, he looked up into her eyes, wondering what she was thinking at the moment. ''So does baby steps involve kissing, then?'' he asked her after a brief moment of silence.

Kira bit her lip as Arc pulled away, rubbing her thumb absentmindedly over his shoulder. She thought about his question a moment. "Yeah. If- if you wanted more kissing, I mean, it's up to you really, heh," she chattered a little nervously, sitting back and twirling a strand of hair around her finger. She glanced up to the sky, eyes widening a bit. "Ooh, Arcturus, it's starting," she murmured, sliding off his lap and turning to get a better look. She knew it was going to take more time to figure this out. She just hoped he wouldnt be frustrated with her and give up. Unthinkingly, she reached down and placed her hand in his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back