Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna had already managed to clear dinner when she went to a conglomerate art room. Although the brother had to deal with signs, some, but not more than 7 evenings, the Hufflepuff girl herself was already known when she arrived half an hour before the agreed time, so only a few people use it as a work art drawing. After such a long pause, when she is here again, she is deleted at a beautiful table where she will be placed, if necessary, and a pencil will be displayed and Iris will be given a notepad.

The girl needed to open a notebook and started drawing. She was not sure about her brother, or she would come again because she was used to his strangeness and was always forever absent. Jenna missed so much Bella and then she design to note book. This evening was a little lonely. Bella dravning

Thomas court was that he was delaying, but this time he tried not to delay because he knew Jenna was always angry about being late. After completing his homework, Thomas went to a meeting with his sister. The guy walked forward, the sooner he'd come out, the less Jenna's anger would go.

Soon he came to the room where his sister had been waiting for him for a long time. It took a long time to go inside. "Hey, sister, I'm here." He said, sitting down next to Jenna.

''Hey, Thomas, how are you in Gryffindor house? Do you like my draw? I made Bella, i realy miss her!'' Jenna said with a sad voice, becouse she realy missed Bella and home with her dad. She hoped, Dad was a good care of the Bella, becouse the dog was a realy special to hear.

" Good. And how are you doing Hufflepuff house. It is very beautiful. Also, I miss her. '' Thomas said, then hugged sister. He also longs for home. But Thomas knew his father well cared for the dog while they were in school. '' Father certainly good care of Bella. Soon you will be able to embrace she again. ''

''That Grate. I'm proud be a Hufflepuff girl. I wanted to say thanky for saving my life that day, becouse i know it's my foult.'' Jenna says to brother with a sad voice, becouse she always was remember this day and Jenna was stil mad at her self, becouse off her mother. ''I hope so! I also like one boy from Hufflepuff.'' She wasn't sure about that, becouse she was so young. Wendall was an interesting young man and smart, but she never wondered if he would like Jenna.

Last edited:
"It's good to hear you feel it and you are in place." He said, then lay down on the floor. Of them both, Jenna was more like her mother. There was still an accident in Thomas' memory that he had rescued his sister, but her mother had not.
"It's no doubt. With Bell, it's okay." Because Thomas knew that Jenna would be enjoyed by many, but he would always be important in Jenna's life just as she would in Thomas.

Jenna felt a moment tired of her brother. She expressed her feelings and emotions that had accumulated in her heart, but did not respond to anything. Jenna is even convinced that her person in charge is responsible for advice on how to do a better job, but said nothing about how Jenna's heart pierced the dagger and the anger they owned more. ''Are you serious? I just told you my emotions and that I appreciated your worries and was going to ask for advice, but you're talking about Bell. I Enough today and have a nice evening for you. Thanks, for listening to me!'' Jenna got up and took her belongings and decided to go back to the common room. At least she had nothing to talk to that person tonight

Thanks for the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back