Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rosemarie was dying to go outside she liked the way how she had decorated her dorm, but it still couldn't beat actually going outside. Rose grabbed an empty pot for once and ventured through the corridors to make her way outside. Once outside she enjoyed the lovely spring weather and felt the nice rays of sunshine touching her face. Daffodils were popping out of the ground here and there and that was exactly the reason why she was outside. She was going to dig one the daffodils out and then carefully put it in the pot she had brought with her. Daffodils were pretty strong and could easily survive being dug out for a couple of seconds. She didn't know if this was stealing, but she wasn't going to sell the daffodil or anything, she was just going to put it in her dorm alongside the other twenty five plants. Rose mused and looked for the perfect daffodil. Until she found one close to a big tree so she could stand in the shade while carefully digging one of the daffodils out of the ground.

Willow was so bored. She didn't know what to do. Usually, when she was bored, Willow would run outside and climb trees, but the trees here are either too short, branches too high up, or part of the forbidden forest. Still, that didn't stop Willow from running outside. She roamed around the Hogwarts grounds. It was a pretty big school and if Willow wasn't careful, she'd probably get lost in one way or another. Willow walked onto the Great lawn and saw the perfect tree to climb. But something made her stop from running towards the tree. A girl around her age was picking daffodils. Curious to what the girl was doing that for, Willow decided to introduce herself. After all, it might be nice to have some friends at school. She walked up to the girl.
"Hey, I'm Willow. What are you doing?"

Rosemarie was carefully searching for the roots of the daffodil so she could easily transfer it from the ground into a pot. If she ruined or broke the roots the plant would have a difficulty in growing, which wasn't something she wanted. She had taken plants from the ground before, but it was a difficult process. In a pot the plant didn't have much room to grow, but without pots the plant could go to wherever it wanted to go. When she was meticulously removing dirt from the roots she heard a voice. It was a girl that announced herself as Willow. Rose wasn't very knowledgeable in trees, she knew the general family names like Salix was for Willow, but she never actually planted any of them. Trees took a long time to grow and her parents didn't allow trees in their garden. ''I am trying to dig out this daffodil, so I can take it with me to my dorm'' Rose said happily ''I am Rosemarie by the way, but just call me Rose.'' She said while looking at the daffodil that was half dug out. @Willow Coleman

Last edited:
The last time Seb was in a tree, he had fallen from it and given the boy underneath it a heart attack. He had promised Marc to not do it again, but he couldn't help it - he loved being in trees. He was just going to have to try to not fall from it, or make sure Marc wasn't there before he did fall. Or even talk. He was slowly descending from the tree, knowing that if he went fast, there was a big possibility in falling again, and he was trying to stop doing that. He heard voices coming from below, but upon listening, he could tell it was two females - so not Marc. He decided he'd introduce himself with his favorite party trick - hanging upside down. Tucking his legs carefully around a branch, Seb let himself fall upside down, his head poking out from under the leaves. "Why don't you dig up some roses, Rose?" He asked, cackling at his awesome joke.

Rose looked at the boy that was now hanging upside down from the tree. She didn't scare easily, her younger sister Lynn made sure of that. She was aware all the time, because Lynn decided that scaring Rose or destroying her property was a favourite pastime of hers. ''Because you can hardly take a rosebush with you in a pot, can you?'' Rose mused ''Seeing you hanging from this tree and knowing you know my name can I at least know yours.'' She looked up and knew the goofy idjit was in her house, but she had no clue what his name was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back