Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lucas Fletcher, she read silently. Alec had been looking at the name tied on the rose, she knew she'd heard the name before but where? The Hufflepuff had no clue who to ask or where to go but the Great Hall where everyone enjoys their three meals everyday. Alec heads down to the Great Hall after delivering Alice's rose. She was glad that she's happy with what she got. Thinking about the roses, Alec hope a certain someone is having the most awful day she had in her entire life. Entering the Great Hall, people with and without baskets of roses walked around. The very much crowded hall was even overcrowd now. Alec didn't know who she's delivering to and so, wand in hand, she aimed the tip on her throat and cast the Sonorus charm on her. "EXCUSE ME! BUT DOES SOMEONE HERE KNOWS WHO LUCAS FLETCHER?" Her voice was booming but she's determined to find this person.

Lucas hadn't really expected to get any roses, so he was happy with the one he'd gotten from the older boy. He finished his meal and started to head to the entrance of the great hall, when he suddenly heard a very loud voice calling out his name. He jumped, nearly dropping his bag when he realized it was addressed to him. He turned to the girl shouting with wide eyes, registering vaguely that she had to have been enhancing her voice with magic. Lucas hesitantly headed over to the girl, a bit worried she would shout at him again. "That's... me..."

By now everyone was staring at her and thought she's a lunatic using charms to deliver. But to hell with them, right? Alec needed to deliver and so, she did. The Hufflepuff ended the charm and waited until someone approached her. A younger boy ... a Hufflepuff in fact. How can she not know this boy was a Hufflepuff? Was she that busy with the older students? "Oh, hey. I'm ... ah ... sorry. That was embarrassing." She chuckled nervously. "But now I know who you are. Sadly in a wrong way. Anyways, I have a delivery for you." Alec handed the yellow rose she was holding to the boy. "Sorry, there wasn't any letter attached to it. I guess they wanted to be anonymous." She nod.

Lucas could tell the girl was a little startled that he had been so close when she used such a loud voice, so he tried to reassure her. "No worries, that was kinda cool." He told her brightly. "Was that a spell or a potion that made your voice so loud?" He wished he knew a bit more about magic, but he was still learning. He took the yellow rose, a little sad to hear there was no note. "Oh, that's okay. Thanks anyway." He told her. "It's a nice rose." He added, hoping it would help her feel better that he was so happy with it.

Alec blushed at the boy's comment. "It's a spell. You'll learn it in Charms soon." She smiled. When Lucas got the rose, it seems, he's a little down. Was it because there wasn't a note? But he thanked her anyways and told Alec it was a nice rose. "Hey, maybe the person who sent it wil give a hint and you'll know who they are?" She reassured the boy.

Lucas smiled."Oh, that's exciting." He said as the girl said he would learn it in Charms too. He nodded when she reassured him that the person who sent it might let him know. That would be nice. "Maybe! It's a bit of a mystery, I guess." He said brightly. "Good luck with the rest!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back