Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Harper Alston

Molly decided to make her way up towards the Student Lounge. She knew she could've tried the Gryffindor table next, but where was the fun in that. Molly entered the student lounge with giggles and looked around for the older student, even though this person was unfamiliar to her. "Excuse me?" Molly said out loud with a big smile, not caring if she was disturbing anyone. "But is there a Harper Alston here?" Molly says with giggles, looking around to see if a Harper was in the room.

Harper normally liked opening her mail at the Gryffindor table, sifting through letters and packages over a leisurely breakfast with friends. But she knew there was no way she'd be able to do that today. The Great Hall was packed with rose deliverers trying to track down their assigned recipients, and the festive mood in the air had only made things more chaotic. After someone accidentally knocked their juice glass over her plate in their excitement from receiving a rose, Harper decided to gather her belongings and head for somewhere less crowded.

The Student Lounge was fairly packed, but at least there was less of a risk of ending up covered in pumpkin juice. Harper had settled into an armchair by the window and was flipping through a football magazine her brother had sent when she heard someone in the room call out. "Over here!" she called back, waving an arm. Once the girl was a little closer, she spoke again. "I'm impressed you managed to find me," she said with a small grin. Harper still wasn't sure how the rose deliverers did it.

Molly giggled and smiled happily when she was able to find where Harper was and skipped happily towards the older girl. "Hello! I'm Molly and I have a rose to deliver to you!" Molly says with a smile and giggles as she hands the yellow rose and note to the girl.

Harper~
You're pretty chill.
~A

Harper couldn't help but giggle a little herself at the girl's obvious enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you, Molly! This your first time delivering roses?" she asked, assuming that was why the girl was so excited. But maybe she just really liked Valentine's Day. Harper took the rose before unfolding the note. It was quite short, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Who did she know whose name started with an A? A...ubrey? A...nnabeth? A...lena? It was probably Aubrey, she decided. Whoever the sender was, it was nice they had taken the time to send her a rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back