Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Veronica was trying to look for a quiet place when she found this room she had never seen before, it seemed like an old bathroom, a bit dusty and it seemed hauted, the perfect place. Hogwarts was a complete caos due to the exams, the Yule Ball and some people were packing to enjoyed the break between the semesters with their family and Veronica needed a break from that.

She decided to enter the room to escape a little bit and take care of herself for a bit, she needed to look her best for the Yule Ball. She took her jackett off to stay only on her wine coloured tank top shirt and did her hair in a ballerina bun.

The Slytherin girl then proceeded to open her bag and take out some ingredients she had stolen from breakfast earlier. She took a mortar and pestle out of her bag and an avocado. She carefully peeled it and took its big seed out and started mashing it, this would make a fine face mask so her skin would be perfectfor the ball.

The first semester was coming to an end, so most students were either packing or getting ready for the Yule Ball. Sofia didn't really enjoy being in a room full of people, so she decided to wander a little bit through the school corridors and wait for the other students to get ready. The corridors were full of students as well, so the girl kept walking until realizing that she had arrived at a part of the corridor that she didn't know.

The Hufflepuff was now standing in front of a big door, one that she had never seen before and, although it seemed a little spooky she decided to open it and see what was inside. Sofia slowly opened the door and gasped as she spotted a girl next to one of the sinks. "I'm sorry! I didn't know that someone was in here..." Sofia said surprised. "What are you doing?" She curiously asked, noticing that the girl was mashing some ingredients.

Veronica jumped a little when she heard the other girl talking and laughed a bit for getting so easily scared "Sneaky aren't you?" she said in a joking tone. She remembered her, she was one of the girls that was in the Dungeons with Lily to learn the Lumos spell, she didn't remember her name anymore "Lily's friend right?" she said adding a tiny vial of honey to the mashed avocado.
Veronica missed going to the spa and enjoy a good massage but since she couldn't go there she decided to do a homemade face mask that a lady from the spa once taught her to do "Just making a face mask" she answered. She added some oat and mixed all together, "It's a mask that hydrates and nourish the skin. It helps with acne scars, that we are bound to have, and increases both healing and tissue regeneration" Veronica was probably a spa expert from how much time she used to spend there, this girly side wasn't spmething she shared often "Wanna join?" she said extending the mixture to girl as an invite.

Sofia smiled at the girl, immediately recognizing her from the day that they went to the Dungeons, at the beginning of the semester. "I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry!" The Hufflepuff slowly walked towards her and nodded. "Yes, I'm Sofia! And you are..." She looked at the girl trying to remember her name."Veronica?" She said also remembering her from a few History of Magic lessons.

Veronica seemed to know what she was doing and Sofia gladly joined her. The girl had never tried to do a face mask by herself, so it would surely be an interesting experience. She carefully examined all the ingredients and the mixture and looked up, noticing how Veronica naturally continued to mix everything. "Where did you learn to do this?" She asked her.

Veronica smiled "Yup that's me. Surprised that you still remember my name" she said looking at her, Sofia had clearly a better memory than her.
Veronica put the little bowl down in the side of the sink and tried to open a tap to get some water but they weren't working, no matter how much strength she used she couldn't open the tap. Luckily she had a bottle of water in the bag with enough water for what she needed. "Oh you know" she said with an obvious tone as if the girl was supposed to know the answer "I sometimes go to the spa and the lady there taught me how to make some homemade face masks." she added taking the bottle out of her bag.

She returned to the sink opening the bottle and putting some water on his hands so she could wash her face before applying the mask. This was a whole process, obviously that in Hogwarts she didn't have her beauty products. Obviously a mistake from the Slytherin's girl part, next wear she would forget to bring them.
She started putting the green paste in her face spreading it in order to be all over her face. She was careful enough not to put it in her eyes and at the end she dipped a finger in the mixture and tasted it, it seemed a bit gross but after all it One hundred percent made out of edible ingredients. "Wanna try?" she asked again.

Sofia smiled at Veronica. She was a quiet and very observant person, so she was used to paying a lot of attention to everything that was happening around her. Maybe that's why she didn't usually had a hard time remembering people's names or, maybe she just had a good memory.

The Hufflepuff nodded at Veronica's explanation. "That makes sense." She said with a small laugh. Sofia had only visited a spa once, when her father took her to London for the first time, so she only knew the most basic things about it.

Sofia watched as the girl started to put the green paste on her face and carefully did the same thing. The mask seemed a bit gross at first but Sofia looked at it in amazement wondering how Veronica could make that green paste look so professional. For her surprise , it actually didn't taste bad and the smell was really captivating "For how long are we supposed to have them on?" She said slowly sitting on the ground next to one of the sinks, knowing that they would have to wait at least a few minutes.

Last edited:
Beronica smiled at the other girl as she tried her face mask. It wasn't a big deal but the fact that Sofia was doing that with her kinda made Veronica feel happy, or at least something similar to that feeling.
"Just ten minutes but don't you worry" she said going through her bag again searching for something. She took her wireless radio from the bag and turn it on so it would start playing some music "We can dance while the time goes by" she said laughing and doing the shimmy shoulders move. The other girl was sitting down so she was fine with just talking while listening to music but she had to try to convince her to dance first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back