Soooooooo....

Magnus Follower

OOC First Name
Jenny
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Hey, my name's Jen and I'm here cause I enjoy torturing people unnecissarily ;) lol, jk... well kind of... but also my friend made it sound pretty cool ;)

Nice Jen :p Welcome to HNZ :D :hug: You will be addicted soon enough :shifty: *evil laugh*

i wouldnt doubt it... lol, im so confused right now though o_O clearly i need to spend more time on the computer...

ill read it tomorrow, k ;) i gotta learn a song for guitar tomorrow...

Welcome to the site, Jennifer! ^_^

I am one of the Global Moderators, and if you have any questions, just shoot me a PM. :)
Sammy already linked the Site Doc so... yeah.

Welcome again! xD
~ Sir Kaitlyn

Welcome Jennifer to the magical world of HNZ, where the characters are nice, and the people even nicer xD

Anyway, like Sammy said it won't take long to become addicted. Its nice to see new people. I look forward to seeing some amazing new characters :p

Again Welcome :D

~Teigz

Welcome! :) hope you are having fun, and yes it is addicting so be careful ;)

Dont worry were not scary, well some of us arnt :r
anyway dont run away when you see how wacky we are, we will grow on you ;)

So Welcome again to the place where there are cool people :cool:

:) ~T

Welcome to the board, Jen. :)
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I hope your find out that your friend was exactly right and HNZ is super awesome. :tut: xD
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a personal message.
Otherwise - I'll see you around! ^_^

Also: May I ask who your friend is registered as here? :)

Thanks for the welcoming :) and I really like odd people, lol... my friend's character is Danni Merrythought :) I'm gonna warn you that im totally new at this so be patient with me, haha ;) anyways, I'll try to do my best and create an interesting character for you guys... I can tell that im gonna be addicted already ;) thanks again!!!!! :D

Welcome to the site Jen!
I hope you enjoy developing your character and getting into all sorts of fun plots :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back