Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader’s sleeping had dwindled over the last few days, the boy had just spent an increasing amount of time laying awake before finally managing to get to sleep. He was waking up earlier than he wanted to too, all in all the days leading up to the halloween feast he had gotten increasingly less sleep. Thankfully he knew that soon he’d be able to relax a little, this would go well, it had to. This halloween feast would go well, he trusted the photographers, had absolute full faith in them. The teen had his own camera in hand when he’d walked into the hall. He’d worn a costume though it was pretty simple, a plain pink t-shirt, jeans and the pink cap that Ava had gotten him for his birthday the day before. He was Timmy Turner, from the muggle cartoon, an easy enough costume for him to do, while still technically being a costume. Vader raised his camera and took a few quick pictures of the people entering. He yawned a little when he’d done that tiredly rubbing his eyes. He had had a little bit of coffee a little after four, not too much, he knew the coffee made him jittery and he wanted to sleep that night so he only needed enough to get him through the halloween feast. The gryffindor had work to do, and after he’d had a quick snack break just focused. This needed to go well, he would ensure that it went well.

Alice's costume wasn't very creative, but she felt quite happy with it. Armed with two different cameras and a shirt with a camera on it, she was sure the purpose of her costume came across. The girl was always happy to attend celebrations at Hogwarts, and this one was no exception. She was eager to find her friends, and quickly started to look for them in the great hall. There were a lot of cool things to do, but Alice didn't want to do anything by herself. After a while, she spotted Vader. She knew he would be too busy to participate in any of the fun activities, but hoped he would have time for a chat. She walked over to him, then took a picture of him and grinned. "Hey, I'm you!"

Vader looked up as someone took a picture of him. He was a little surprised with that, he was just so used to being the one behind the camera he wasn’t quite sure how to be in front of the camera ”Was that okay?” the boy asked a little shyly, he didn’t even know if the cameras were real, but he was never in the pictures, he didn’t know if it would come out, he couldn’t imagine his tiredness would look particularly good. He smiled at Alice however, ”Nice,” the boy was a little flattered that she was saying she was him, he rubbed his eyes a little tiredly. vader looked her over, really taking in what she was wearing, and the cameras that she had, ”Looks good! You’ll blend in with the rest of the photographers,” he gave her a little smile. ”Should I be worried about you taking my job in Accio?” he wondered if she’d had an interest in photography and he’d just never noticed it. Perhaps she might’ve wanted to be a part of accio, he hadn’t thought about asking people around him.

Isabelle had been chosing not kind of girly costume but still something that suited a fairytale. She wanted to be like how she was dressed up, more brave and perhaps tonight she could. Because mostly everyone was dressed up and pretending to be something or someone else and it was kind of a evening where that could. When she went inside she noticed Alice and Vader quickly. They both had cameras and Isabelle knew Vader was a photographer but she didn't knew it from Alice, but than she figured she was dressing up like one. '' Hey guys!'' Isabelle than said more confident than she usually felt and smiled sweet towards them. '' Are you gonna help Vader with making pictures?'' Isabelle asked towards Alice and smiled. She didn't actually knew as what Vader was dressing up like but he kind of looked cute. And he had been really friendly towards her. Isabelle liked joining Alice her study group and the girl seemed really nice to her as well. Perhaps she could actually make friends for the first time.

Alice laughed a bit as Vader asked if it was okay. "No worries, you look fine! I bet it's blurry, though. I've never been very good with cameras." She told him with a smile. "This one's my sister's, and this other one is fake. I'm not really seriously taking photos." She didn't want Vader to think he was actually in danger os losing his job at Accio. She giggled when he asked her if he should be worried, then shook her head. "No way, you're the most talented photographer in the school." She told him confidently. "No one can take that job." She nudged him gently, then pretended to take a photo with her fake camera. "How are things going?" She asked Vader, wondering if he was doing okay with his Accio duties. Latley, she felt like he was more stressed than usual. But she wasn't sure how to help him.A familiar voice sounded, and Alice turned to see Isabelle in a cool knight costume. "Hi! No, just pretending." Alice said, then snapped a picture of the Ravenclaw before peeking from behind the camera. "Love your costume!"

Vader smiled at Alice when she replied, he was sure that it wasn’t that bad, ”I’m sure it’s not that bad,” Vader smiled encouragingly, ”I can always help you, if you want to,” The boy offered, he wasn’t sure if Alice would even want that. He looked at the fake camera and smiled a little at it, maybe Alice wasn’t too interested in being a photographer and was just playing around. Vader felt himself blush deeply at the compliment, he looked down at the ground between them but with a little nervous smile. Vader yawned lightly, he looked back up at her at the question that she asked at the tail end of his yawn. He nodded with a little smile, ”Good, good. I’m looking forward to sleeping tonight,” Vader chuckled lightly with a small smile. Vader ran a hand through his hair a little nervously, it was going well and would turn out fine, but it had been a lot of internal pressure that he’d put upon himself. Vader looked towards Isabelle as the girl approached them ”Hey Isabelle,”. He smiled at her, the costume she had was pretty cool. ”Yeah, it’s cool!” he agreed with what Alice said with a smile, he liked Isabelle, she was nice. ”Maybe I can take a picture of you both?” Vader held up his own camera and motioned for them to get into a picture together, ”if you guys want?” Vader smiled easily at them both, pushing his own tiredness aside to have a little fun with friends.

The brunette figured that clothes could really give you more confidence. Perhaps she had to wear this every halloween? Alice said she was pretending but it kind of looked cool. She was wondering if the camera was real though or just fake. '' Can you make real pictures with it?' The brunette asked to Alice. She was making a photo of her or it seemed like that at least. She got compliments from both Vader and Alice of her costume and that made Isabelle really happy. It was nice of them to say that. She had really done her best. And it was always good if your hard work paid off. She smiled to both of them. '' Thanks both! I really appreciate that.'' She wanted to return the compliment ofcourse but didn't exactly knew as what Vader was. And he came on the right time with the question if he could take a phot of the two girls. She looked at Alice for a moment. '' Sure?! I like that. My first photo with.. I hope new friends?'' Isabelle than said a bit shy. But was wondering if Vader was being on photo's also. '' Don't you want in too? Since you always take photos?'' The brunette than asked friendly to give him a chance as well.

Alice thought it was sweet of Vader to reassure her about her photo, but she really wasn't that fussed about it. Photographer just seemed like a fun and easy costume for her, and it had been fun so far. She had dressed up more elaborately the last two years, so it was nice to be a bit casual this year. "Oh, if you want, but I know you're busy." She said quickly. "I don't mind just having fun with this tonight. Halloween is about pretending, right?" She gave him a bright smile. His comment about sleeping made her a little worried, but she didn't know how to bring it up in front of Isabelle. Alice decided to keep her concerns to herself for now. "Of course!" She said, moving over to stand next to Isabelle. She gave the girl an encouraging smile. "Yes!" She said, happy to be her friend. Isabelle's idea was good, but Alice wasn't sure how they were all going to be in the picture. "What if you take one of me and Isabelle first, and then I take one of you and Isabelle?" She suggested to Vader.

Vader smiled at Alice, "I'd always have time for you," Vader assured her, though he didn't have a whole lot of time, Alice was a good and kind friend and he always wanted to be able to repay her in any way that he could, but he nodded regardless, knowing that tonight maybe wouldn't be the night to start. Vader smiled at Isabelle when took the compliment for her costume, he thought it was cool and she’d put far more effort into it than he had but since he was at the events and usually busy and behind a camera there wasn’t much need for him to wear an elaborate costume. He then nodded at her again, ”Yeah friends!” he agreed. He wanted more friends, but he hoped that Isabelle would feel included and their friend too. He knew it could be lonely without friends and didn’t want to ever feel like that, Isabelle was nice after all. At her question he shook his head shyly, looking down at the ground between them, made quite shy and nervous by the idea of being in the picture. Even as Alice suggested some middle ground in it. ”You don’t want me in the picture,” he assured Isabelle, ”Look at how tired I am! I’m gross, I’d ruin the picture. I'll just get one of the two of you,” the boy half joked with them laughing lightly, keeping his tone light, but he did also quite genuinely believe he would ruin the picture if in it. He just ran a hand through his hair nervously, before he gave them both a nervous, shy smile. He held up the camera and waited, ”Remember to move a little,” he would wait for them to say they were ready before he took the picture.

Isabelle listened as Alice and Vader talked to eachother and tried to follow the conversation. It seemed like Vader wanted to help Alice and that seemed really sweet. Isabelle had no idea how to take pictures, it seemed really hard to not move them. Nothing for her it seemed, and Vader was good in what he did. She smiled as Alice went standing next to her and was glad that she wanted to be her friend. She actually had made friends! Did it went so easy? She could not wait to tell her parents. The suggestion from Alice seemed like a good one and she could try and make one of Alice and Vader as well. But she wasn't sure it that would succeed. '' Glad that we are friends.'' the blonde than smiled to both. Vader said that they didn't want them in the picture, it seemed like he didnt'want to be in one. Isabelle thought that he would be forgotten because he always made the pictures. '' I'd like you in a picture. I can make one of you and Alice, though I have no idea how it works.'' Isabelle said friendly to Vader with a smile. But it seemed that she and Alice were the ones in the picture right now. '' But if you don't want, that's fine too. '' Isabelle said sweet, she noticed Vader acting nervous and she didn't want to make him uncomfertable. They had to move but how? Isabelle had no idea how to stand, she could just laugh? Or hold up her sword? She looked at Alice to follow her lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back