OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
She knows it was wrong of her but she just needed to confirm her theory about something who she cared about. Ali calmed herself down as she went to the dungeons to get her friend Ember. The dark haired girl wanted somebody to go with her, to stop her if something happens but she hopes nothing will. Atkin wasn't spending that much time with her anymore and the only time they were together was in the common room. The dungeon hall was lit in gas lamp and eerie feeling of someone following her was there, Aliviah brushed off the feeling and went on to talk to the portrait of the Slytherin house. The Gryffindor asked to see Ember Michaels, the only person she could trust right now because they all might be best friends but the girls sticks together.

Em had just about crawled in bed when someone told her Ali was looking for her. With a sigh, Ember threw the blankets off of her and walked out to the Gryffindor in her socks. If she was guessing right, this was probably something to do with Atkin. It usually was with Aliviah. She'd wait to see though. She stepped out, coming to a stop in front of her friend. "What's up, Ali?" She asked, head tilted to the side.

Aliviah paced herself as she waited for Ember, biting her nail on her thumb as she did so. The Gryffindor's emotions was a whirlwind and she was nervous what the out come of this evening. That night she asked for a pass from her head of house to be out late, for reason she was studying for her NEWTs. But it was a lie. As the door to the Slytherin common room opened and Ember came out. Aliviah stopped pacing and turned to Ember. She also stopped biting and went on to talk rapidly, "Ineedhelpwillyoucomewithme?" Aliviah was also puzzled at what she said and furrowed. The girl needed to calm down or she will faint there in the dungeons. "I'm sorry, I didn't made sense there." She cleared her throat and started again. "It's Atkin. I need your help stalking him. I mean surveillance him. I know both those words seems bad but my gut tells me there's something with him and Cassi. I saw him go out tonight." Aliviah could feel her facial expression right now that her forehead is about to pickle up.

Ember had barely stepped out when Ali rushed into... Something. She raised a brow. Okay. This couldn't be good. She crossed her arms, not saying anything as Aliviah apologized and continued on to properly explain. Em sighed. She was right, it wasn't good. "I'd say no, just trust Kin. He's absolutely in love with you." She held up a finger to stop Ali from talking. "But I know you're going with or without me and you ain't goin' alone." She ignored the hint of Irish that came through at the end. "Soooo let's get on with it then." She laced her arm through Ali's and started to pull her along. "Where we goin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back