Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
Chloe admittedly was already getting tired of running around the school delivering roses. Well, maybe not literally running around, but it sure felt that way. There were too many stairs in this place, it was massive and she wasn't sure she would ever get used to it. On her way to the great hall to have some lunch before she continued with her search, she stopped by the entrance hall, having spotted a vaguely familiar face. She squinted and decided to approach the older girl. "Hi, are you Elena? I have a rose for you," she said, without waiting for confirmation that it was indeed the girl she was looking for.

Elena was on her way to the lawns to go read in silence before she heard her name. Elena turned around and saw a younger Ravenclaw. With a rose basket. Ah, so that was what this was about. "I'm her." Elena waited, since she was curious to see what color Elias sent her.

Chloe was silently proud of how she had managed to guess that the girl was the right one. She gave her a smile and held out the pink rose to her. "Here, oh and this," she said, holding the note in her other hand.
Elena,

I'm excited for our future together.

Elias.

I am so sorry for the delay, I've had a really busy semester up until now

Elena took the rose and opened the note. Of course, such words that could sound cheesy, but also vague as well. Just like a Styx to say. "Thank you," the Ravenclaw grinned softly. She walked away slowly, keeping the pink rose close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back