Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava knew there was one thing that could clear her head better than anything. Today was a bad day- she couldn't focus on anything. Her mama was gone, and so was her gran-gran. And everyone that had come into her life since then had seemed to not need her nearly as much as she needed them. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she was just searching desperately for something, someone she could hold on to. Ava couldn't make heads or tails of her whirlwind of emotion, and she needed the storm to settle before it tore her apart.

So she found herself here again, in the Arts room. But today, it wasn't the paints or the easels that she went to. Instead, she drifted to the grand piano in the corner. She climbed up onto the stool, and with a deep breath, began to play a relaxing melody. Her blue eyes drifted shut as the music enveloped her. She began to relax, and a single tear slipped down her cheek.

Months had gone by and he was just happy doing his school work alone but sometimes with the company of his cousins. Philip was now looking for one of them, he knew Nora was just in the common room while Alec was somewhere. He was on the hunt for Alec but the boy barely knew where the Hufflepuff girl was hiding. He'd been in the wild patch garden, heta omega club house and seems he'd been everywhere but the courtyard. Nothing was in the courtyard but the fountain.

Philip took a peek of the courtyard, it was deserted and yet he heard the melody of a piano doing its beautifully music. The boy has to step out as he followed the sound of the piano. A spare room labeled Conglomerated Arts Room is where he landed. A blonde haired girl was playing. At first, Philip wasn't familiar of her. There were too many blonde girls around the school but thankfully none of her cousins were. They were easily distinguished. "That was beautiful." He commented. The piece wasn't even finished but he can't help but compliment the player.

Ava froze at the sound of the voice, insecurities crashing in on her. She was always at her most vulnerable when she played like this. She didn't respond right away, because she was afraid of the answer. She knew who was behind her, and she really wanted to run to the boy and hug him tight. But she knew she couldn't.

After a moment to gather herself, she half turned. "Thank you Philip." She spoke softly, unsure of how he would react to her. She turned and resumed playing, her heart hammering wildly in her chest.

The boy was more into the piece than the person playing but he was surprised when it was Avaria who was behind that blond locks. She thanked him for the compliment he gave her. The Slytherin was still a bit mad about the happenings between them but he also misses the Ravenclaw very much. He felt bad when she got jinxed by god knows who done it but he had suspected once that Avaria did it to herself. Somewhat the girl might have learned it in advance at the library or something but his heart says it wasn't her.

Philip was confused but then he wanted to make peace with his best friend. He wanted to be with her all the time now. When Ava continued to play, Philip walked behind her. Ava's fingers swiftly punched down the cords to a piano peace he hand't hear before. Maybe it was an original? Either way, it was beautiful when she plays it. Without thinking, Philip wrapped his arms around her. "I just want to hug you. It's been a while." He whispered on her ears.

Ava's thoughts were racing as fast as her heart as she waited nervously for an answer that might not come. She missed Philip terribly but she was scared to approach him on her own. He had just been so mad at her the last time they'd spoken. It still hurt her a bit to remember the look that had been in his eyes that day. She had gone through it a thousand times, wondering if there was anything she could go to make it up to the boy, but nothing- her thoughts came to a screeching halt and she froze completely as she felt Philip's arms wrap around her.

It only took a moment after he spoke for her to crumble. Tears welled up in her eyes and she turned quickly, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and burying her face in his neck. She held on tight, worried a little that he would leave her again if she let go. "I missed you," she told him, smiling so hard she thought her face might break.

Philip's smile widen a little bit as Avaria turned around to hug him back but he didn't expect for her to cry. The Slytherin boy became worried. He didn't want for her to cry, he knows that it was a silly fight that rooted all. "I missed you too. No one was being cute beside me. I was lonely." Philip did miss Ava dearly, it was only his pride that was stopping him from getting near her. It wasn't his fault or was it? He was jealous and he couldn't help it. She is his best friend and he doesn't share.

He held her face and gave Ava a kiss on the forehead. "So, let's end up our endless drama now. I wanted to go the Yuleball but I don't have someone. Would you be my date for the ball?" Philip asked her, staring in her eyes like he was hypnotizing her. It wasn't forcing but it will be enough to make her say yes to coming. It was best friends are for.

Ava couldn't help but laugh. "We both know you're the cutest," she snuggled into his neck, extremely comfortable. It was nice having him back. Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad after all.

He pulled back too soon, but as she started to pout he kissed her forhead and stared into her eyes. For some odd reason the whole thing made her heart pound a little faster. She felt a light blush color her cheeks.

She smiled widely as he asked her to the ball. "Oh!" She gasped, her eyes sparkling. "That sounds like so much fun!" She threw her arms back around Philips neck, laughing.

"Of course!" She told him, her mind racing. She hadn't even thought of going to the dance before now. "Oh!" She gasped again as a new thought struck her. She pulled back and hopped down. "I haven't got a dress!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back