Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Red rose for @Amethyst-Rose Kuznetsov

It had been forever since the last time Noelle visited the hospital wing. If he was not mistaken, it was when Alexis was taken out of the match due to bludger hits. So far, he did not need to bring a student there and would very much like to remain so. However, he was there to deliver roses, something he had done once in his seven years as a student. "Hey, you're Amethyst right?", he asked as he approached a woman whose face seemed to fit the name.

Amethyst was busy tidying the hospital wing when she was approached. She turned and smiled, looking up at the man. "Yep that's me!" She said. "Need some healing? Comes with a free pink Band-Aid!"

Noelle chuckled as he approached the woman, who seemed to be close to his age. "The pink band-aid sounds tempting but I'm afraid I'm perfectly well.", he chuckled as he came to a stop at her side. "I apologize for the interruptions but I am actually here on rose business.", Noelle explained with a small smile as he held up the rose for her to see. He had the roses individually wrapped in some colored Japanese paper tied with a ribbon that matched the rose's color. "There's also a note attached to it.", he added.

Amethyst,

I honestly don't know what to put here. But happy valentine's day, princess.

Yours,
Killian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back