OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
As soon as the class had finished, Lillith headed towards the Transfiguration Professor’s Office. She didn’t want to ask her question when there were a lot of other students around. She was waiting outside leaning on the wall as she hummed a bright tune. She had wanted to become an animagus, so she came to ask about that, knowing that the professor would know how. After all, he was an Animagus too. She wondered if her parents would approve, but knowing them they would probably support her in every action that she made. But just in case, she decided to send a letter later on.

Aeon had only just settled into his office to prepare for his next lesson when a knock came at the door. With a wave of his wand it opened, and he beckoned the first year to come inside. "Hello. Take a seat, if you like. What can I do for you?" He inquired. The first lecture could be a lot to take in, so he wouldn't have been too surprised if she had any questions.​

Saira went into the office as the door opened. “Hello Professor!” She said, closing the door behind her. She sat down on the seat in front of the desk. “I had a question for you.” She said. “How do you turn into a doggie?” She asked curiously, giving a bright smile.

Aeon chuckled as the girl asked about how he was able to transfigure himself into a dog, glad that she'd left the class with an interest in it. "With a lot of practice! When I was a couple of years older than you I had to start training to become an animagus, and now I can change into a dog whenever I want. It's something you can do if you decide you want to master Transfiguration." He explained animatedly. It had always been a passion of his, and he enjoyed every oppoirtunity of being asked about it.​

Lillith listened to the professor intently with a serious face on. An animagus was what they called it, a person who could turn into an animal. “So to become an animal, I have to get good grades in transfiguration, right?” She said, thinking about it. This would technically be the first time that Lillith was considering giving effort in her schoolwork. “Ok. I think I can do that! Thank you professor!” She said getting up to her feet and pushing back the chair. “See you in class!” She opened the door and gave an enthusiastic wave before closing it. And she skipped back to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back