Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
14 1/2 inch Flexible Ebony Wand with a Phoenix Core
Down in the dungeons once more but this time it was to deliver a rose to someone named Zennon Baros. He found out that he was one of the Slytherin Prefects from another student and made his way down towards where he believed the Slytherin Common Room might be. Edward decided that his best bet to find the person and deliver the rose quickly was to bring as much attention to himself as possible. So he built a sandwich sign and wore it as he walked around. In bright green letters the sign read LOOKING FOR ZENNON BAROS! the letters could all be rearranged in case he needed to for another delivery. "Looking for Zennon Baros! anyone know the guy?" Edward called out causing his voice to echo along the dungeon walls.

@Zennon Baros

It wasn't every day that people called out to Zennon from down the hall so loudly. Hearing it, the Prefect affixed his badges better to his chest and headed down the corridor until he found the offender. Snorting with laughter at the sight. He was wearing a sandwich board? "What in the hell are you wearing?" He was clearly a bit of a kook, but Zennon loved it. The boy did look familiar though, so he was interested to know where he might recognise him from. "I'm Zennon by the way."

"YOU!" Edward shouted louder than he intended to causing a bit of stares from a couple of 2nd year Slytherins that were walking by. Edward wasn't sure why the snake Prefect would come after him simply for wearing a sign. "I'm wearing a sign so that the people who I'm delivering roses too can see me better, it's called being efficient" Edward explained rather colder than normal. When the Snake Prefect introduced himself as the person that Edward was meant to deliver too Edward was shocked.

"Your Zennon Baros? Someone sent you a Rose? I've just been calling you the snake Prefect so I guess I never really thought about your having an actual name before" Edward said very fast. He pulled out the yellow rose and the message that came with it. "Oh well, no need to question people's choices when I got a job to do" Edward said as he handed the two over to the Prefect "So destroy anyone else's dreams or have you just been busy setting back Centaur-Human relations?" Edward asked brightly.

Thank you for everything. You really are an amazing friend.
Leda

Zennon snorted. The sign was amazing, but ridiculous at the same time. He had to admire the guys ingenuity. "Wish I'd thought of this. I walked around like a pleb," he said, shaking his head. The first years seemed to be getting smarter and smarter. He rolled his eyes at the comment about getting a rose. "Dude, I have friends, and a girlfriend too, if you need to ask," he added, thinking about Sam for a moment. "And no, what you were doing was going into forbidden territory, regardless of you seeing it as setting back Centaur/Human relations, especially when you realise that one centaur being happy to see humans does not equate to all centaurs being happy to see humans," the thought of what could have happened had they gone deeper in, haunted Zennon. They clearly weren't educated enough on the things that could go wrong. "Learn to defend yourself, become a magi zoologist and graduate, then you can do what you want." He added. "Thanks for the rose though," he said, taking it from the boy.​

Edward ignored most of what the Snake Prefect was saying, older kids always thought they could lecture younger ones like they were adults or something. It was actually rather annoying considering he already knew that the older student had gone into the forest several times thanks to Aspen. The older student was acting like a hypocrite just because he had a big 'P' on his chest. Might as well have stood for 'Poo Poo Head' as far as Edward was concerned. "Why would I want to be a Magi Zoologist? Studying creatures is great and all but I'm going to invent something really awesome not take care of animals" Edward exclaimed. "Besides my fellow non-graduate just how many times and how deep have you been in the 'FORBIDDEN' forest? Did you bring anyone else or were you by yourself?" Edward asked with a bit more snip than he probably had intended.

Zennon really didn't want to have to engage in discourse with a bloody child, who also clearly didn't understand what the whole "prefect" status thing meant. And he probably never would with that attitude. "The fact that you think that magizoology is just about caring for creatures has got to prove that you're clearly not educated enough to know what that would entail let alone how to look after yourself in the Forbidden Forest." He said, rolling his eyes and stepping back. He didn't need to justify himself to this eleven year old. "I have no need to explain myself to you, I'm not as dumb as you seem to think everyone that isn't you is." He didn't know this boy, but it was pretty clear exactly the kind of person he was. There was a reason his number of Gryffindor friends was far smaller than his number of Slytherin ones.​

Edward was shocked and taken aback by the older students words since they were completely off the mark. "You don't even know me" was all he could muster out as he felt his face grow red. Surely he didn't walk around the school thinking he was smarter than everyone else, he knew he wasn't. He was definitely not one of the first ones to master spells or even pick up flying. It had taken him half the year just to learn how to write using a parchment and quill.

He could feel the frustration of all of his endeavors and failures over the year swell up inside him as he fought back the tears. "and I don't know you except for the fact that your a big HYPOCRATE!" Edward shouted as he found himself upset unexpectedly. "I wish I would've just lost your rose" Edward muttered out loud even though he didn't really mean it. He didn't want to continue talking to the Snake Prefect and so with the delivery completed, Edward turned to leave.

Zennon, once again confronted with a situation he wasn’t quite sure he understood how it had devolved, tried incredibly hard not to laugh at the first year. Certainly it was incredibly unbecoming behaviour of a trusted prefect. But people yelling and getting upset just made him so uncomfortable he really didn’t know how to react. “For starters, the word you’re looking for is actually, hypocrite, not hypocrate, no idea what that means,” he said, casually pocketing the rose. This kid had to go and ruin his day. Oh he had to tell Leda about this one. “And secondly, you’re the idiot who got caught, I never did and if you’ll remember, Professor Kain barely even blinked an eye at the information, why do you suppose that is, little lion?” Now Zennon was fed up with people telling him things he wasn’t and not even taking the time to understand him. What was a little lie among strangers? He had no way of knowing it wasn’t truthful. Despite Zennon hating liars, he was getting a lot better at it apparently. And he also wasn’t lying, just... stretching the kids natural assumptive instincts. “Suppose he knew?” He rolled his eyes as the kid headed away. “Thanks for the delivery I guess.”

BAROS,” Leda shouted down the corridor, watching sight of the prefect up ahead talking to one of the younger students. “Another rose? Gosh, you must have like, a whole garden at this point.” Leda glanced down to see the yellow rose he was tucking away. She still had to talk to Zennon about the one he’d sent her too. The Head Girl had actually heard the tail end of their conversation although she couldn’t possibly understand why this kid would have wanted to lose Zennons rose on purpose. “Are you nearly done here? I need a word.” She looked to her friend before glancing to the blonde with a wide fake smile plastered on her face. Most students didn’t stick around to chit chat too much, especially those that had other things to be getting on with.

Edward didn't believe what the older Slytherin student was saying, it just didn't make sense that any Professor would allow students in the forbidden forest, however his face was now visibly red and being upset was already messing with how he spoke so he didn't want to argue the point, besides what if it was true and Edward made another stupid mistake, it could end up costing Gryffindor the lead. The Snake Prefect was no better than that Luxen kid in that they were just bullies that liked picking on others. He even hissed at him like a snake as Edward became fearful that he was perhaps trying to call some poisonous creature to bite him.

Edward didn't wait around as he began walking away very fast away from the Snake Prefect before his deadly partner arrived. He didn't even notice the appearance of the Head girl as he walked away trying to think of a place to hide and calm down so he could continue the rest of his rose deliveries. "Bullies always get punished in the end" Edward kept thinking to himself as he kept an eye out around each corner of the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back