Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader was always a little tentative when it came to the roses, he didn't like interrupting people and he didn't particular enjoy having to find people who were not in easily findable areas. He had two slytherins on his list, one he knew from accio and the other whom he didn't know at all. He knew vague where the former would be so he was looking for the latter here, outside Slytherin common room. "Sapphire?" he asked as people were walking in, hoping that at least one of them would say to Sapphire or tell him if she was there or not. He was hopeful, not wanting to outright yell out for her, but he might not have much of a choice. Vader just really hoped he wouldn't have to. "Sapphire?" he asked again, his voice increasingly nervous and he began adjusting the crown on his head for no reason.​

Sapphire was on her way back to the dorm when she heard someone call her name. Pausing, she looked around and spotted a familiar face. Not that she'd ever met him. She just knew a chatterbox that did. She came up behind him and draped her arm over his shoulder. "Present. It's, ah..." She cursed under her breath. "Either Vader or Timmy, yeah? Ava talks so fast it's hard to catch everything. What's up?"

Vader was a little startled when a girl came up behind him and drapped an arm over his shoulder. He looked at the girl and was a little surprised when she said both his names, Vader or Timmy, the only person who called him that was Ava or Helene. "You know Helene? I mean Ava?" the boy said, he was a little distracted from the rose giving to ask this question to her. He didn't really ask about Ava's other friends it hadn't ever mattered, and they hadn't ever talked about things like that. He knew he had a task to do, but it was difficult to focus on that when she maybe knew him a little better than he knew her.​

Sapphire smiled at his question. "Yeah. Blond, giggly, never shuts up? I met her right after her mum died." Sapph frowned slightly at the memory. "You make her smile though, so you're good." She looked down to his basket. "One of those for me or somethin?" She asked idly. She couldn't think of another reason he'd be looking for her.

Vader hadn't realised that Ava knew this girl Sapphire or the other way around, "I like when she talks," he said as a response to a somewhat negative view of her talking coming from this girl. he hadn't known that her mum had died, it had never occurred to him to ask where her mother was. They just had fun to together. He liked her a lot. He smiled at Sapphire when she said he made Ava smile, and suddenly remembered why he was even there, "OH yeah," He pulled out one of the yellow roses with the note attached and held it out to her, "This is for you," he said with a smile "Both the rose and the note," he was a little embarrassed that he had sort of forgotten that was what he was meant to be giving her the rose, having gotten so distracted by her knowing helene. "Can I take a picture of you with your rose?" the boy then added quickly, it seemed that all of the things he was supposed to do and wanted to do were being so easily forgotten.

Sapphire laughed as Vader defended Ava. "I'm glad she's got you then." She smiled as he seemed to remember what he was doing. As she took the rose, he asked if he could take a picture. She shrugged. "Sure, once you give me the note." She teased. Aside from her, Ava seemed to have good taste in friends. Vader seemed like a nice kid.

Vader blushed deeply, as he realised he didn't have the note like he thought he did. Why did talking about Helene warp him so much. Sure maybe he liked her a lot, but they were just friends, that's all that they were. Friends. "Sorry," he said shyly ducking his head a little and just grabbed the right note and holding it out to her. "Here," he added waiting, he could at least take pictures of this moment. She had said yes to that part of it and he was now giving her the notes, so it was certainly going well.
Dear Sapphire,
Thank you for being my friend. I appreciate your nice words and encouragement.
Emilia

Sapphire grinned as Vader blushed. Well, well. Perhaps little Avaria had more going on than she'd mentioned. If she'd noticed. Ava could be pretty... oblivious. Sapphire chuckled and took the note. She opened it, unable to hide the smile as she read the note. "Aw, Em is such a sweetie." She brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked up at Vader. "Thanks for delivering this, kid." She ruffled his hair and started on her way, but stopped after a few steps and turned back. "Oh, hey, Ava was saying this morning she didn't have any plans for the dance. Maybe if you hurry you can beat Alice to the friend date." She winked before turning and starting off again.

Vader blushed lightly as the the girl first thanked him and then ruffled his hair. He was a little surprised by what she added about Ava not having plans for the dance. He hadn't thought about asking her, though it would be silly to note ask her to the dance. He just didn't think they'd be going as more than friends, and he still had a lot of work to do during that event too. The boy was just surprised and he was so startled by the entire interaction that he'd had with Sapphire that it wasn't until she'd left that he realised he hadn't even taken her picture. Though he did realise that he needed to ask Ava to the dance and hoped he could fit that in before the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back