Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hi guys,

I was kind of in denial about having to write this post, but I realize I'm going to have to do it. I know that sounds very dramatic and I promise I'm not actually leaving the site, but I'm going to have to dial back my activity a lot, at least at first. I'll still be around for all club/team/professor responsibilities and plots, but I will be less generally active than before. I especially think I'll have to reconsider how I look at lessons...

I'm going to start my first real teaching job on Monday, it is also my first full time job. So I expect that for the first few weeks I'll definitely be a bit less active and around. Once I settle into things, I think it will be a bit better. You may have noticed I've been pretty absent already, as I've been prepping for the new school year a lot xD

All in all, I mostly mean this as a heads up! I'll still be around for plots and will try my best to be around when I can, but please be patient with me!

I'm still so proud of you and the new job, Daph! Please take your time adjusting and don't sweat about plots and stuff on here while you get settled :hug:

Congratulations on the new job. :frantics: See you around! Don't sweat the small stuff ^_^

Thats so exciting! Congratulations on your first full time job!! Best of luck getting settled. I hope the position is everything you want it to be ^_^

Good luck settling in with your new job!

Omg yes!!! That's so exciting Daphne!!! Congratulations!!!

Good luck with the job Daphne! Have fun teaching the kiddo's.

Don't worry about anything else!

Congrats Daph! :party: Good luck with your new job! :hug:

Best of luck for your job!! hope it works out :hug:

Good luck on the job Daph!! Take your time settling in & have fun teaching! :party:

Good luck with your new job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back