Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hey! :D

This isn't really an absence, but more of a notification that my rp responses are going to be slow for the next two or three weeks. I am dealing with a lot of personal stuff that has kept me from being productive, and now that uni is picking up again and adding to what's happening it is difficult for me to find time to focus on hnz as much as I was able to before.

I will still be around to lurk, and I will still be posting in places I need to, but with all that is going on with me right now replying to rps that aren't time sensitive etc, will continue to be slow on my part. If anyone wants to talk to me about this and the plots we have, feel free to send me a message, or just send me a message in general if you want to chat because I am always around to talk, even if real life is a mess :p

Take your time darling! You know where to find me if you want to chat xx

Take the time you need Anna, uni stuff can be a lot! :wub: Take care of yourself.

Hello friends =))

It's been 3 weeks and the worst of the semester is finally over, so this can be archived! I should be contacting people I had roleplays with and replying to things within the next couple of days :D Feel free to poke me if I don't contact you first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back