Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey guys,

So I was debating whether to post this, but it's been a few weeks now and I feel as though the timing with the semesters is a good one to break in! Basically I have a lot going on in real life at the moment, which is taking up more of my time and not allowing me to HNZ as frequently. I'm not sure how long this will be the case for so I suppose this is a post to let you know I will slow for a little while.

I will primarily focusing on Olive and Geo when I do pop on (And will be continuing with classes and lessons), and I know there are a couple of other plans coming up in the next few weeks which I am looking forward to, but I do need to stop making more plots for a while!

As I say, I'm not sure how long this will be for, and I expect I will be around to say hi most days, although if replies are slow this is why and I apologise in advance!

Thanks
Pheeb

Good luck with everything. :) Life seems to be busy for a lot of people at this moment.

I feel as though when I first posted this topic, I remained almost as active as I was before I posted it, however over the last two weeks I've been pretty much absent so I'm just going to add to this one.

I'm really sorry about the delays to topics right now. The last few weeks have been tricky and I think the next few will be too, so I don't see my activity increasing much any time soon >< I am trying to keep on topic of posting lessons with Olive, and Quidditch games, but anything else has somewhat gone out the window for the time being. Feel free to poke me if I'm behind on one of those ^, I don't want to drop everything completely but just wanted to give fair warning than my presence is at its minimum right now because of my personal life.

Sorry :unsure:

Take it easy Pheeb, real life comes first!

Hope everything is alright! Real life is important so go do what you gotta do, and don't worry about our rps because they can definitely wait :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back