Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Using that Sonorus charm in the Great Hall was the best thing invented but was also an embarrassing moment for her. After a delivery to a first year, Alec grab a to go sandwich she can eat while continuing her delivery. Her next one was a Professor, the Hufflepuff did double checked the Staff table but they weren't there. The journey up to the third floor wasn't so bad as long as she had her breakfast. Entering the charms classroom, she stood just outside Professor Robert Kain's office door. Alec knocked twice, loud enough to be heard by the next door neighbor. "Professor Kain? I have a delivery for you." She announced from the other side.

Professor Kain had only come back to his office to change his shirt after one of the first years managed to spill milk all over it, so when he heard the knock at the door he thought he'd been followed. "One second!" he called out, finishing the buttons up to his neck. Despite being a wizard he'd grown up with muggles much too often to rely on magical cleaning methods, besides magic didn't exactly give his clothes the fresh linen smell that fabric softener would. "Alec!" he said, pulling open the door. "How can I help?"

She waited as Professor Kain responded. She thought she would have to hunt down the Professor but was thankful he's only in one place right now. As the door knob started to rattle and the door opened, the Professor came out. "I have a delivery for you. A bright yellow rose with a letter attached." Alec handed the rose. The letter dangling.
To the best dance partner in the world!

Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back