• First time accessing HNZ in a long, long, time?
    You must reset your password! Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Open Sketching into the night

Violeta Finch

Part-Veela / Accio! Intern / Fashion / Bitter

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Violeta Finch could not believe that she was a teenager. That meant that she could have access to teenage magazines full of fashion so that she could dress the part. The only issue was that she declined to have anyone too close to her because she didn’t want to socialize with anyone just to fade into the background once she graduated. It would be such a waste of time. Violeta sighed as she walked into the northern, highest point of the tower. She sat down with a notebook in hand. She started to sketch a really fancy gown.

This was how Zoe Katsaros noticed her. She was an Accio intern. While she might not be able to run the yearbook, she could still come up with some amazing layouts. The only person she really conversed with was Zoe, and she felt more open about how she would get butterflies looking at models in amazing out

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 12” Rigid Acacia wand with Unicorn Hair core
Shane was wandering as he tended to do when he was out of things to do and with his lack of friends without someone to talk to. The hufflepuff could admit that he perhaps hadn’t had the best start to hogwarts, still so jaded and distant from his new peers and very unwilling to even bother. But it was still better and he was still happier. Lonely was better than being crowded with self absorbed *******s. However he was wandering around the higher parts of the school, just stepping up and down the halls of the school. It was as he did this that he spotted a girl, she was quite pretty, though he wasn’t interested in that sort of thing. But she seemed to be doing something and in the name of maybe getting a few more friends or at least one, he approached her. He put on his friendliest and most charming smile and expression he could muster up and said, ”What are you sketching there?” since it appeared that was what she was doing. And he thought that could’ve a better conversation started than just a hey. Though he wasn’t sure how long he could keep up his facade, the friendly demeanour he was putting on, it dwindled away more and more recently.

Violeta Finch

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Violeta glanced up when she heard some footsteps heading toward her. It was another male, somewhat older. He had asked what she was drawing. Violeta gazed down, losing eye contact for a moment. It was just an outline of a dress. The details were not there yet. Violeta held out the sketch, which was hard to see since she had not darkened the lines of the outside yet. “Just sketching some ideas for a dress.” Violeta didn’t think a boy would be interested in such things. At least he was cute, so she could try to befriend him. It wasn’t like she got out much anyway.

“I’m Violeta Finch. I’m an intern for Accio, the yearbook. I am going to become a layout designer,” Violeta informed the boy, maybe seeing if he had much interest in art or photography. If so, that would be a good start. If not, Violeta would likely struggle to find something else to bond over.

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Shane had unsurprisingly never been very interested in fashion, his interests lay elsewhere, but this girl was clearly interested in it, and he could maybe pretend to be interested. The boy was saved from having to ask her questions about that when she introduced herself to him, Violeta, and gave him enough information that he maybe wouldn’t need to talk about the sketching of a dress. ”Shane,” he introduced back forgoing the need for his surname, ”I transferred in at the beginning of the year,” he didn’t know why he said that, this girl wasn’t in his year, so it was unlikely that she would’ve even noticed that he was new to the school. ”How did you get involved in the yearbook?” Shane asked, it was easier to ask about that than the dress sketching, and he had a smile on his face, not quite natural but charming and passable, ”I’ve heard it’s really difficult to get into the Accio team, you must be very talented,” the boy was laying it on a little thick, he didn’t have much interest in photography or in the yearbook, but if she was involved in them, he could pretend to be interested for a little bit. He needed a few people to talk to, he couldn’t keep pushing people away and ignoring others as much as he did.

Violeta Finch

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Violeta nodded when he mentioned his name. Shane. And that he transferred. That was certainly interesting. Why did he come here? What was the other school like? These questions ran through her brain but he went on about the Yearbook. His smile made her feel like he was almost forcing the conversation, but she wouldn't press it. "The Editor-in-Chief found me sketching and just invited me in. I guess she saw talent. She's a seventh year, and lesbian. Pretty too." Violeta shrugged. There was no sign up. Violeta just agreed to join it to expand her creativity. "I'd rather not talk about my extracurricular activity. Shane, you have just moved here. You should probably see the end result to know what it is." Violeta informed rather curtly.

"What does sound interesting would be why you chose to transfer. What school did you go to?" Violeta smiled toward him, and hoped that her good looks might entice him to spill. She preferred to read people, and learning more about them was far more exciting than talking about her job on the side.

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Shane wondered why it was important for the girl to tell him that the seventh year who’d spotted her was a lesbian but he shrugged at. He’d been aware of his sexuality for a while, from the first days in school he’d been aware of it. Before hogwarts. The boy had just always liked both. Both had been appealing in their own ways. This girl was pretty and appealing but so could the next boy who appeared, and Shane didn’t want to limit his options. The teen nodded along, perhaps a little startled when she asked about why he had suddenly decided to switch school. The boy frowned at her, his expression changed from the faux charming one he was putting on for her, he didn’t know why people were just so curious as to why he had transfered. He’d told that April girl because she had annoyed him so much that he just wanted to bring her down, but this time around he wouldn’t do that. The boy just schooled his expression and allowed a small smile to appear, ”It’s not an interesting story, I went to a private, very expensive school before and I didn’t like it, now i’m here,” he really didn’t think he needed to go into any further details about it. The teen was sure that she didn’t want to hear about it and he didn’t want to discuss it much with her either. He kept his expression light and a faint smile on his features a little more forced as he wasn’t sure this girl would be worth the effort of lying to if she kept pushing about the reason for his move. ”Do you like Hogwarts?”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)