Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio thought his costume was pretty inventive. Though it did require a little explanation, he’d come to the halloween celebration dressed as his brother, it was a simple costume, he had only needed to borrow his brother’s skateboard and one of his brother’s beanie’s. They had always looked like each other, and he’s expressly let his hair grow out so that it would become a little more messy and crazy like his brother’s was. He wasn’t particularly comfortable on the skateboard, and he didn’t have any skill on it, but he could at least move forward, so he had expressly and purposefully ridden into the hall. He had a smile on his face not unaccustomed to either him or his brother. He moved further into the room, getting off the skateboard and opting to just walk so that he could avoid accidentally breaking his arm, he would not be as casual about it. He did glance around the room and wondered where the best place to start would be. Snacks were always a solid but there was far more here than just that.

Leonora wait this halloween party so long time. She was happy walked here the ball and looked how everyone was grate costumi and make some fun scaring others. She lucked around the place was realy magical night and she was happy about her superman costume. Nora always liked superman movies and she wanted be superman and make good works here ball our scary. She walked closer to table and accidentally pushed on top of someone. because he had looked around and did not notice that someone was running on top. -Sorry for that! Are you okey-? She asked with voried voice.

Lumio wasn’t paying much attention to what was going on around him, he was looking at the different costumes, and just enjoying the hall, so when someone practically bumped into him he was quite surprised. He turned to them and gave a warm smile. ”Oh no, you are alright! No harm no foul!” he was fine after all so there was little need for her to worry much about it. He was fine, and there wasn't even a mess so it was all good. ”Are you alright?” the boy said, ”I’m Lumio by the way,” he said with a warm expression, extending his hand out to her.

Nora was vories about stranger boy and she hoped that he will be alright and no harm damn. -I'm glad, you are okey!- She smiled the boy. -I'm fine, thanky for asking!- Nora smiled the boy and her dress loked fine and nothing was happened bad. -I'm Leonora Evans from gryffindor! Nice to meet you Lumio!- Nora gave him her hand to shake it.

Lumio smiled when she assured him that she too was fine, ”Nice to meet you, Leonora,” he said to her with a light shake of her hand. ”I like the costume, what are you? Superman or supergirl?” he didn’t know comics all that well but he knew enough to know there was a difference between those two. He thought it was a pretty neat costume and looked to be low effort which he appreciated given that really his too was fairly low effort.

Leonora was relif somoune like her costume. That was her dad idea about this and she just was agreed with him. Nora last time she didn't know what to need wear. -Thanks!- She smiled to him.- -I think supergil. How about you? What are you?- Nora asked and looked to Lunio costume. That was interesting costume.

Lumio smiled and nodded, ”Nice!” he said in response, he wasn’t sure how different supergirl was to superman, but it was after all a costume, so of course it meant nothing. It was just what she was wearing for the evening. ”I am my brother,” he told her proudly, there was a tone in his voice that it indicated it should be easy to guess, but he always forgot that people probably didn’t know his brother. Why would this girl know him, given that they weren’t in the same house or year. ”He’s over there, he’s a ravenclaw third year and he’s obsessed with skateboarding,” he explained holding up the skateboard to show her.

-Your brother?-Italian girl was surprise about him and she didn't know why he wanted be like his brother? Mayby he was grate person and Nora didn't know about that.-You like to skatebording? I never learn that. Where are you from? I'm from Italia Toscan city and vine breader to.!- She didn't tell him that her dad was company and she later get that.

Lumio nodded, ”Yeah, it’s an easy costume, he takes my uniform, and I take his skateboard,” he explained with a little smile, ”neither of us had the time to get costumes before term and asking mama to get me a costumer when I couldn’t look at them seemed like it wouldn’t end well,” At the question Lumio laughed lightly. ”Hate it! My brother loves it though, he says he’s a master but he broke his arm over the break skateboarding, so I have my doubts,” Lumio said laughing lightly. He was sure it wasn’t nearly that funny but for him it was, ”Oh really,” he replied when she said she was from Italy, ”I was born here in New Zealand, but I have a lot of family in Italy, southern italy,” he said switching at once to speak Italian with her.

Nora never wanted be as her sister and brother. Mayby only they will be so close. -How is skatebording? Mayby you can teach me?- Nora never was do skatebording and she was wondering how was make it. Mayby it was to easy for her but she didn't know. -My dad send me a supergirl costume i asked him. Your brother sound like a good gay!- She listened his words about brother and she was realy enyoi this time with him. -Realy? What you will be do if your dad make suprise and get vine company? I'm realy scared later.- Dad told her when she get 20 years and she get a big company but she was so scared right now but that was okey and she was smart girl.

Lumio shook his head, ”I don’t know how to skateboard, you’d have to ask my brother,” he told her. Lumio nodded as she explained that her fatherr had sent her the costume, ”My brother is a really good guy he replied with a warm expression, he was sure that she had meant to say guy and not gay, he didn’t know what his brother was, and he certainly hadn’t told Lumio any different, but then again, though he liked his brother they had never been close. He laughed lightly at her scenario, ”I’d sell it,” he told her, he had no interest in that sort of hard work, in legacies like that. He’d always been a fan of forging his own path. Though perhaps that hadn’t been an answer she was looking for. ”I’m all about doing what I want in life and if I didn’t want to do that, I’d sell it,”

-I'm not sure if he wanted talk first year. I a little to shy!- Nora blushed and that was true and speak with Lumio was a little acsident and she was try to be brave and she also was Gryffindor. Nora smiled him and wanted ask about the ball what else she can do there. -Can i ask you something? What else can do Halloween party? It's my first party here.!- Mayby he will be some ideas and Nora wanted having fun and later go back to gryffindor coomon room. -Mayby you are right!- She told him but she never wanted sell company and mayby she will be loved work with vine and grapes. Toscana was so beutiful place and she wanted enyoi all time with her brothers and sisters.

Lumio shook his head, ”Don’t be, I know he has first year friends, he’d never been one to be rude to someone due to their age,” he knew his brother had friends in first year, he knew his brother had friends in other years. He knew that he was just a friendly person so is Leonora had nothing to worry about or be concerned about, he was sure of it. He nodded, ”Well, there’s bobbing for apples, a fun house with mirrors and a spooky tent, there’s plenty,” he pointed to each of the things in turn, ”Or you can just spend the night dancing,” he liked to spend it in the snacks and that was where the fun was, but maybe not for her. He shrugged, ”I mean you have time to decide, plenty,” he told her, since they were both young and her younger, she had the time to decide what she wanted to do.

-That grate to hear. I just know and hear there are some people who not nice to first years!- She was voried about that and she never wanted meet theese people. -How about now going to mirrors and a spooky tent and then apple?- Nora asked and hoped that her waa nice idea what need to do halloween party. But she was happy be here and with Lumio.

Lumio shrugged, he couldn’t understand why people wouldn’t be nice to first years, perhaps it was because as a second year he still remembered what it was like to be a first year and everything that came with it. Older students maybe didn’t, but that was an awful excuse. ”Well if any older student isn’t nice to you, tell me, I’ll set them straight,” he told her boldly. ”I refuse to do the apples, but happily do the other two, and watch you do the third if you really want to,” he said, motioning towards the house of mirrors indicating that he would follow.

-That so sweet of you, but i don't wanna do that and you get problems and brake shcool rules!- Nora didn't wanna do this and she don't wanted that Lumio get hart for her mistake here. -Sound good for me? There apples is here water?- She didn't know and wanted know more.

Lumio shrugged, he didn't altogether mind getting into trouble, of course it was something he would rather avoid but it wasn't like he'd not help a student who needed it. He was a gryffindor and gryffindors always jumped into the fight. He continued walking towards the house of mirrors, "Yeah, have you never done it before?" he asked, "You get a basin, fill it with water, put the apples in and the objective is to fish one out with your mouth," he explained, "It sounds easy but it isn't always,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back