Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose for Joshua Toubia, open after Madz))

The next person was someone Alice knew was in Hogwarts Monthly. She also knew that he had gotten a lot of roses this year, which was always nice. She wondered if he had gotten many of them yet, but decided not to tell him yet that there were more to come. She entered the Hogwarts Monthly club room and looked around. "Joshua?"

It was a busy day for rose deliveries, Joshua could hear all the commotion happening outside the corridors and wonders if any roses he sent out were delivered. Joshua kept himself busy trying to think of a topic for his next article instead of worrying about roses. Joshua began to jot down a list when he was interrupted by another student. Joshua smiles over at Alice, "Hey, what can I do for you?"

Alice smiled at the sight of Joshua, glad she had found the person she had been looking for. "Hey Joshua, Happy Valentine's day!" She said brightly. "I have a rose for you." She said, producing the yellow rose with the note for him from her basket.

A best friend is so like you
A best friend is what I see in you
Always with me in my strive
You are the support of my life
I have shared so many joyful moments with you
I have shared all my pain
You always make me smile
With you, there are no tears in vain
You are and will remain
My best friend forever in life!

"Happy Valentine's Day," Joshua took the rose and note. It was another one not signed and he guessed again it was from Alexis. "Thank you, Alice," he folded the note and place it in his journal. He wonders how many more roses did Alexis sent him today. "Are you almost done with your deliveries?"

Alice smiled. "Happy Valentine's day Joshua." She said in return. "Is it a nice note?" She asked him, quite curious about it. She shook her head in response to his question. "Just two left, and they're not too difficult I think." She said with a smile.

Joshua nodded at her question, "It is, it's a poem from my best friend," he knows it wasn't signed, though he is pretty sure it's from Alexis. Joshua won't mention that he's received others like these. She may be aware of how many roses he was getting this year, he had done these types of deliveries when he was younger. "That's good, I don't think I knew what I was doing when I had to deliver candy canes. And I only had to give out two, you guys seem to give out roses by the hundreds."

Alice beamed. "Aw! That's so nice!" She said, wondering if the best friend was maybe interested in Joshua. She didn't know who it was at all, but to her there was something romantic about sending a poem to someone. She laughed a little at his comment. "It's not that bad, I had seven to deliver. We do deliver many, but we have a lot of people delivering them too."

Joshua nodded in agreement with her. It was nice, it's so Alexis to go all out sometimes for her friends. "Oh, that's good. Imagine if you didn't have that much help to give them out, might be a bit too much?" Joshua presumes. And he always thought it was just the flower club members handing them out, but that would mean there were lots of members a part of that club. That made no sense as they always had a signup sheet for volunteers. Dios mio, he a sixth year, he should know this by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back