Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Hello friends! Just wanted to give some context if I am away.

I plan on attending protests in the coming days (one in a few hours.) Long story short, a man was murdered by police in my city. The video evidence is unquestionable and things are getting heated here.

Additionally, I work at a hospital in critical care, and we are getting slammed by the pandemic.
I may be delayed in responding to posts/messages. Hopefully I will be able to hop on HNZ to de-stress, but just in case. :hug:

A terrible tragedy, I wish you safety and hope the Protest is able to remain a peaceful one. Hopefully it will bring about some much needed change.

Thank you, stay safe! And take care. Lots of love to you xx

Stay safe!

Good luck with everything, Amanda. And stay safe!

Thank you all for the kind and supportive words.

Update: I anticipate I'm going to be inactive over at least the next week. The situation is escalating here in Minneapolis/St. Paul. If you need to contact me, I'm on Skype, Messenger, and WhatsApp (PM me if needed.) May check messages here periodically.

Love you all! Amanda

Be safe Amanda! we’ve been hearing more and more about it lately!

Protests are erupting all over the United States over this unfortunately, I know my city had one today and Miami is apparently having a highway shut down by protestors. Hope you continue to stay safe Amanda

Just stay safe!!

Be careful, Amanda! Stay safe! ❤

I see it all on the news! Good luck with everything Amanda and take care of yourself. In The Netherlands they are now protesting as well for what happend. I hope things will be well soon!

Things are cooling down in the Twin Cities (in a good way.) That said, there are still plenty of opportunities for protests and demonstrations. The state even canceled the curfew for this weekend, which is shocking. The George Floyd memorial site is lovely (I didn't take photos because I was trying to be respectful/not a tourist, but there are plenty online if you are interested!)

Now I have to catch up with IRL uni assignments and the hospital is getting busier by the day, but I'm inching my way back to the site. :hug: I missed you all! :wub:

I am deactivating my Facebook for a bit since I'm getting into non-productive spats with locals at this point (still have Messenger.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back