Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
9½", Rosewood, veela hair
It was the weekend when Katherine decided to go downtown to go shopping. She also needed to renew her wardrobe, but she also wanted to take a little out of school walk. Katherine also decided to go to her father to get money, because without it, nothing could be bought. Before that, however, she decided to look for Orélie and offer to join her to go with her. Although Katherine was a little afraid she might give up, she decided to give it a try. Katherine went out into the garden at the beginning to look for Orélie there.

As eager as Orélie had been to get away from school and all the chaos with Nadine, a trip back to the US just hadn't been on the cards for her this year. At least she was lucky enough that Nadine wasn't staying over the break as well, so for once she had some peace and quiet in their dorm. But even that had eventually worn thin after awhile and Orélie decided to take advantage of it not being totally miserable outside to get some air. It rarely snowed back in New Orleans over the winter, so Orélie enjoyed the brisk cold around the school as she walked over the gardens, the ground crunching satisfyingly under her boots. She was surprised to spot Katherine nearby, not realizing she was also here over the break. "Hey Katherine," She said, tucking her hands into the pockets of her robes to keep them warm. "I swear I forget there's barely anything to do here during the year, let alone during the break," She said, rocking back on her heels to help keep her feet warm in the chill.

It seems that he had looked at all the places in the garden, but had not looked at a single place, Orélie could usually be found there. Katherine turned back, but then heard someone nearby, but she didn't pay attention, she continued to walk toward the fountain, where she suddenly heard a familiar voice and stopped. '' Hey, Orélie.'' she said, putting her hands in her jacket pocket because her hands were frozen. '' That's it. The break seems to have passed too quickly. How is your trip? I began to think that he would not return at all. Started to miss you a little. '' she said, pulling the jacket tighter. It may have been too much, but Katherine had deliberately searched for Orélie. '' I want to offer you a walk to the shopping.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back