Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Norton)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Letter said:
Ares!!!

I did it! I got the snitch! I did it! I'm sorry I didn't do it last year but I broke the losing streak finally! Slytherin is crying now because I'm the BEST! I hope you're proud of me even now that you're a real Quidditch player!

I ran up to the owlery to write and post this but now I'm really tired, I might fall over in some owl droppings but I'll try to mail this first.

I DID IT!

Also, the team is weird without you but Austin is okay as captain.

Also also, how are you?

Love,

April!

Letter said:
April,

Yay! I’m so glad to hear this! You were always the best seeker and I’m so glad you managed to get that snitch. I bet that slytherin is crying. I’m going to also assume you didn’t go to the hospital wing to get checked over once before you came to write to me. I’m glad that you like Austin as a captain, I’m sure he’s doing well with all of you guys. Pass my love to the team!

I am good, a real team is a lot of work, but I have less pressure since I’m not a captain so it’s a little easier. I like playing.

How’ve you been? How’s school? I bet little has changed in the small time since I left.

I’m proud of you April!

Ares

Letter said:
Dear Ares,

I'm glad you're glad! I'm not the BEST seeker in the world, but maybe at Hogwarts. Who knows! I'm glad I managed too, but I'm sorry I didn't do it while you were captain in your last year. I bet the Slytherins were crying all night, but I'm not entirely sure about that. You're right about the hospital wing. My dad really bugged me to go, so I went after I sent your letter. But I was fine! I did get hit once by a bludger, but only once. We both know it's been a lot worse in the past! Norton protected me a lot. I'll definitely pass your love to the team (but a little more for me right??? kidding!)

I'm not sure if I want to be on a real Quidditch team after Hogwarts yet. Is it fun even if it's a lot of work? I bet you can be captain of that team too if you want, and if you work hard. Which one did you join again?

School is school! So kinda boring. The professors keep saying that the OWLs are important and all that stuff, blah blah. So boring. I don't think much has changed either.

I'm proud of you too Ares! Because I bet you're doing great in your new team. But don't love them more than our team, okay?

Love!

April

Users who are viewing this thread

Back