Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Cristian Kyle was really worried about today. It figures that one of his friends had a big mouth and told his crush that he actually liked her. But it was her twin sister so maybe they had a bond that he would never understand. Cristian did seem overprotective of his siblings anyway. Cristian sighed as the elves he begged for a little bowl of sliced apples and grapes, and a small plate of cookies. Of course, Cristian wanted to be able to be a little healthy. Cristian carried this to the student lounge and sat down on the sofa, before reaching into his bag and pulled out a textbook. It was Charms and he wanted to read ahead. He needed the practice. He needed to practice all the charms he could do. It would make his job easier. He did have a part-time job, which helped him get some new clothing, which he was wearing. Even his shirt was not as soft since it had only been washed once.

'Did Zoe really try to set me up with Zenia today? What if she doesn't like me? She has enough voice for both of us, so maybe. It wasn't like I had a choice in this matter. Zoe did give out stern orders,' thought Cristian with a scowl on his face. His thin lips were pinched together while the nervousness rose. He reached forward and received a slice of apple. He put it into his mouth, and bit. This was definitely helping his stomach. Fruit always helped.

Zenia was feeling really nervous. She didn't think Zoe was actually going to set them up, like, on a date. She'd never been on a date before, and she didn't know what to expect. Zee didn't even know what conversation to make, or what to talk about, which was something that had never worried her before. She didn't even know what to wear. Zenia calmed herself in remembering that this boy liked her, so that had to count for something. She eventually decided on an outfit, and made her way down from her dormitory to the student lounge. Zenia wondered what they'd be doing there. Were they going to study? She'd not been in that room a lot, and that's what she figured most people did there.
The nervous bubbles were at exploding point by the time Zenia walked into the room. Her purple eyes scanned the room, before landing on Cristian, and she had to admit he was hella cute. Zee walked up to him, her hands behind her back. "Hey Cristian. Mind if I sit?" She asked politely, gesturing to the spot on the sofa.

Cristian prayed that this day, or meeting, would go according to plan, and if he would actually talk. Cristian just hated how Zoe wanted him to get along with her sister, and how he had this crush on her. Well, it was a good thing in a way. It meant that Zoe approved of him. Cristian jumped slightly, his thoughts interrupted as the familiar voice asked if she could sit. Cristian looked up to see Zenia. It was hard not to recognize the two of the twins. Zenia usually had a smile. Zoe did not. She also held herself different. So, it was easier. "Um, actually, please join me," the Hufflepuff spoke, with a gentle smile on his face. He patted the sofa cushion next to him, and reached to get a piece of fruit out. They were good for the body, which was why he had them a lot. He held it out toward Zenia and said, softly, "Here. The house elves let me put together this bowl." Zenia was pretty, though Zoe was too. Just something about Zenia that he did not see in Zoe. Zenia was almost the opposite of him, which was what he was attracted to.

Zee returned Cristian's smile as he asked her to join him. She gladly took a seat next to him, her eyes keeping on his face, noting he was indeed, very cute. Zee felt nerves that she had never felt before. She thought the bubbles might disappear once they started talking, but it was worse than earlier. Zenia looked at the fruit that Cristian offered, thinking it was super kind of him to share. The last time she was in the lounge, she had gotten into a fight over someone not sharing. It warmed Zenia's heart that Cristian was obviously not that type of person. However, her eyes quickly skimmed past the fruit and landed on something a lot tastier. She grinned sheepishly at the boy. "While I appreciate the offer, and it's especially kind of you to share, I've just noticed the cookies, and now I can't think of anything else." Zenia answered, still smiling as she reached to grab a chocolate cookie, taking a small bite. "Did Zoe tell you they are my weakness?" Zee asked teasingly.

Cristian knew better than to only brind fruit. He enjoyed it more than the cookies, so a part of it him was a little relieved when she decided on those instead. Cristian shook his head, and explained, "They were my sister's idea. I'm starting to think that to be a Gryffindor, you need to be obsessed with cookies." His sister seemed to have a problem with cookies, and eating as much of them as possible. It was lucky that she was so active, otherwise she would have been a tubby girl. Cristian figured that she would never lose that energy. Zenia didn't seem like she had that little evil streak in her like Camelia did. If his sister wanted to hurt someone, she definitely could. Taking another grape, he held it in his hand before feeling like he was going to throw up. This was just so awkward. He wanted to talk to her, tell her how cute he thought she was. But none of that came out. Instead, he said, "Your sister can be a little pushy, you know. Don't get me wrong, I do want this. I want to be able to talk to you without being as nervous as I am."

The blonde was feeling bored and saw the student lounge as her usual place where she could relax and read fashion magazines to get some inspiration. Evelyn was in the mood for some new clothes and as she moved from page to page she got more idea's. Evelyn was one of the first into the room and she had chosen a comfertable sofa to sit on. She loved to see which students were coming in, but when it became more crowdy she made sure se had enough space for her magazines and personal stuff. Since Evelyn had found the Arts Room where some mannequin stood where she could try something out with clothes. The blonde had some designs and would love to create something and she knew the social contacts to help her, like her aunt that had her own fashionbrand.

As Evelyn grabbed another magazine she heard the door opening and saw Zenia walking in. The blonde made sure she was hidden after a magazine since she was obviously not coming for her. Evelyn was not in the mood to speak to that girl anymore, since they saw eachother in Obsidian Harbour. There Evelyn had seen the twin of Zenia and it was even worser two Zenia's. The twin of Zenia called Zoe seemed not exactly like Zenia her personality was. Since the girl was sorted in Hufflepuff that ment something.

But Evelyn was still hating the girl, and when she saw her walking towards a boy her curiousity grew. The blonde loved some rumours and she had heard the twins speaking about a boy that liked Zenia before, perhaps this would be the guy? Evelyn hold her magazine before her but she could still look at the two and hear what they were saying. This seemed like a thingy, since the blonde already followed Merrill and Lucas not long ago. A smile appeared on her face as she thought about the Hogwarts Monthly, perhaps that group was something for her. As Evelyn looked at the boy and heard his name was Christian she smiled. He wasn't as handsome as Lucas or Noah was so Evelyn was far from jealous. But he seemed cute and nice to hang out with. Evelyn looked beside her magazine and pretended she was reading.

Zenia giggled at Cristian's comment about Gryffindors and cookies. She thought about the other people in Gryffindor, and knew people like Evelyn were too sour to like cookies, so she didn't think the statement was altogether true, albeit funny. "Well, your sister sounds like a wise person." Zenia announced, a smile on her face. "What's her name?" She asked. Perhaps Zenia could befriend her. It was good to get along with the family. It would be horrible if they didn't get along; Zee could just imagine the tension.
Zenia laughed softly at Cristian's comment about her sister, totally agreeing, but definitely loving her for it. Zee blushed when he mentioned that he did want to do this, and she looked at him when he mentioned he was nervous. "You're nervous too?" She questioned, feeling relieved. "So am I. This is so weird. I mean, I'm totally into it, but I've never felt so nervous." Zenia laughed, though she was feeling awkward in saying that. Zenia had never felt so tongue tied before. Zee's eyes scanned the room again, feeling like she had to do something else as well. She took a small bite of her cookie, and then nearly coughed it up when she saw Evelyn hiding behind her magazine. Of course she would be there. Zenia quickly looked away, though frustrated that now she had made an idiot in front of herself in front of Cristian - and Evelyn would probably never let her forget. This was all her fault, and Zee was so angry that she was there, ruining even the one moment of excitement Zenia could have. Why did she have to ruin everything?!

Cristian chuckled a bit, since her laughter was a little contagious. It was hard not to be smiling around her. "Um, her name is Camelia. She has slightly darker skin than me. Also a year younger. She's a sweet person and never hated someone more than a few weeks." Camelia was often full of joy and love. Even when her fiance started dating someone else and brushed her off, from what it sounded like, Camelia got over it pretty easy. It didn't take more than a few months. Once she was back on the ocean, Camelia was back to normal. Cristian wanted to be the big brother, but he also knew that her fiance was older than him. Cristian would settle for being an emotional support for her. Cristian smiled when she said that she was nervous too. He wanted things to be in their terms, not Zoe's. When he was about to reply, it seemed like she spotted someone, and almost choked. Cristian reached out to maybe see if she was all right before he withdrew. Zenia might not have wanted to be touched. His eyes went to where she might have looked to see a girl reading a magazine.

"Are you okay? If seeing someone made you nearly choke, I couldn't imagine what my next question would do to you." Cristian looked genuinely concerned for her. He wanted this to progress, but he also needed to know her family, and make sure that she was not related to them. The ones that gave his family the money to make his comfortable. "Not the question but... Eventually, I would love for you to come out on our boat. When you are comfortable. Zoe can come along too..." What an idiot. Why invite the sister that he was just friends with, when he was trying to maybe get to know the one he liked more?

The blonde was hoping that she wouldn't be spotted. It was funny to see Zenia with a boy and she wondered if the girl liked the boy. As she turned the page she thought about things she could do, to take revenge on Zenia she could pretend to be very nice as she would walk to the two lovebirds. Perhaps Zenia as wild as she was couldn't hold her temper and Christian could see how pathetic Zenia really was. But Evelyn didn't really felt like this yet, she was here to relax and to amuse herself and by looking at them was amusement. As she tried to hear what they were saying the thing that Christian said, made her smile. She still didn't got it why Zenia hated her so much, perhaps laying it all on the table would be a idea for once. Evelyn would exactly say how she felt about the girl, because she wasn't gonna lie. Evelyn never lied, she hated lies. Sometimes people could think of her as rude for saying everything but Evelyn thought about it differently. What was wrong with the truth?

As she put her other leg above the other she looked in the eyes of Zenia. Crap she spotted her. She was wondering what Zenia would do. There was no point in hiding and why would she, she could be here too. The room wasn't only for Zenia. As she heard her saying she was nervous she was sure telling the truth. Evelyn thought that Zenia put up an act, she was pretending to be confident but she was far from that Evelyn could tell. As the magazine was finished she put another one and started to read.

Zenia couldn't help but smile more when she saw Cristian's smile. He was really, very handsome. She wanted to say so, but was fearful of coming on to strong. For once in her life, she held her tongue. Zee listened, a smile still on her face as Cristian talked about his sister. She couldn't quite put her finger on who Camelia was, but she was definitely going to find out. "She sounds fantastic! Do you have any other siblings?"
Zenia felt her cheeks burning, she knew Evelyn had done this on purpose. She looked at Cristian, her heart fluttering somewhat as he seemed concerned for her, but curiosity took hold, and she was desperate to know what the question was. Zenia shook her head, "I'm fine. Just someone I really did not feel like seeing." Her smile took it's spot back on her face as he said he wanted her to go on their boat. She remembered Zoe mentioning it, and though she didn't really want Zoe there, she supposed it would be better than not going at all. "Uh, yeah. I'm sure she'd love to come." Zee answered with a smile. "What was that other question you wanted to ask?" Zenia asked, very curious. Evelyn had all but disappeared from her mind again, though she desperately hoped she didn't come over.

Cristian didn't know if he should tell her about his hidden sister, so he opted to go the vague route, "I do. But none of them are in school right now. They will be soon." Cristian looked down as he said this, because he did not want to break the promise he made to his parents. Keep his sister secret until she was in school, then she likely would be safe from an arranged marriage. Camelia was not, and was stuck in one for the rest of her life. It was sad. He wanted his sister to find love in whomever she would have. Cristian decided not to comment on who it was that could have made Zenia act like that. Cristian looked back at Zenia when she mentioned that Zoe would love to come. "But if she didn't want to, that would be fine too. We don't need to push her, you know?" That was a hint that he would be fine with Zoe not coming along. But for the actual question, Cristian couldn't really look at Zenia. His nerves were a mess. Taking a deep breath, he finally looked at her and gave a soft smile, "I can't really afford to dress up but I can try to do something, but I was hoping that maybe, you would want to come to the Yule Ball with me?" It was a little bit aways, but he wanted to snag her before any other guy came along.

Cristan seemed to be sad when he spoke about his siblings, but Zenia assumed it was because he missed them. She gently placed her hand on his arm for a brief moment, wanting to be comforting but also thinking that she may be coming on too strong. Zee didn't want to scare off the only boy that liked her, especially not with Evelyn sitting there. "I still have a sister to come. But they'll be here before you know it! Especially if soon means next year. Kalila is still three or four years away - I can't remember which." Zee giggled. A smile grew on her face when Cristian said Zoe didn't have to come if she didn't want to - Zenia would make sure that Zoe didn't want to. "Yeah, agreed, no pushing." The first time Zenia had ever agreed to a rule like that.
If possible, the smile on Zenia's face grew even more when she heard what Cristian was asking her. Would she! What a question. The young Gryffindor could feel herself getting excited. "You don't have to dress up!" Zenia exclaimed, before realizing that that was what she decided to focus on, rather than actually answering the question. "I mean, yes. I would love to do that." She replied, unable to stop herself from smiling.

At least Zenia knew what he was feeling. She had a sister to come too. He wanted to mention Tatia. But he was unable to. His parents would not allow him. No wonder Sione was so distant. He was overly protective of Tatia, and no one outside the family was aware of her existence. It was all out of fear. "Your sister will be in good hands here. I do wonder what house since you have older siblings in every one except Ravenclaw." He knew all of his stuff from Zoe. Zoe was a Hufflepuff. Jayson and Zenia were Gryffindors and Zared was a Slytherin. All they needed was a Ravenclaw. She had four siblings, and so did he. From what he knew. But it seemed like she agreed to the Yule Ball dance. She comforted him with how he didn't have to dress up, before answering. The thought of dressing up mattering to her first did not even come close to being thought of in his head. Cristian was just glad that she accepted. "Great! If my sister gets a date there, I might have to pay attention to make sure my sister is taken care of. I hope you don't mind."

Evelyn was spotted and now it was no use of hiding behind a magazine. It was fine and she was gonna enjoy this view. As the blonde looked at Zenia and Christian she couldn't help but smile when she heard him asking her out. WHAT? She needed to stop him and warn him for her crazyness. But it seemed like he was really into her or something. A small grin appeared on her face as she heard Zenia her answer. She herself was asked by Noah Kingsley someone that Zenia never was gonna get. He was the Ministers son and son to Professor Kingsley her head of house. Evelyn felt proud to have a friend with a status like that and first she was just interested in hearing this information but she really started to like Noah more as a friend. He was just so charming and seemed more grown up than more boys from their age. The blonde decided to leave because this was making her sick. She took her magazines into her bag and walked towards Zenia and Christian right through the door. And before leaving she looked at Zenia one more time again. She was curious how this was gonna end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back