Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
It wasn't Blair's first week or even month in Hogwarts and she surely didn't feel like she fitted in there. So she didn't reach out for people, she simply did her work and focused on herself. Right now, she was simply rewriting her essay in the finished version and while doing that she hummed Russian song from cartoon Masha&Bear and beat the rhythme with her leg.

@Ronald Lazarao

Ronald notice in his year level a Hufflepuff girl at the student lounge and no one included on her table so Ronald approach her, Hi Ronald try to ask in a good way and wait to her reply.

Blair looked up when someone approached her. "Привет!" she smiled at him and moved to side. "You can sit down! I'm Blair," she didn't put her hand out. She had a really strong Russian accent that still didn't fade out and in fact she loved it. "We are in the same year, right?" Blair moved her essay away, not wanting to continue it.

Ronald reply with a convincing voice "yes" was in the same year, so Ronald try to ask again The girl, Hi Blair I'm Ronald my ask if what subject that what you doing right now?

Blair happily nodded, she at least didn't get anything wrong. She didn't embarass herself. "Nice to meet you, Ronald! Do you go with Ron or no?" she looked at him with interest and when he reminded bout her essay, she looked down at it. "Defence against dark arts, we didn't have to write one, но I wanted to get ready for exams." she smiled and took her essay back. "Oh, I know that this question is coming up. I'm a transfer from Koldovstoretz, yes, now I live in New Zealand and we actually fly on uprooted tree." she let out a laugh, it was the most common thing that everyone has been asking her. "Are you native New Zealander?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back