Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
It is amazing how easily all sorts of thoughts arose after reading a book about dragons. And what an amusement seemed to everyone around the magic world she had only recently come to know. From time to time, Jenna looked at the back or someone was not coming and sent a letter to her friend, where they both used to talk about dragons. It was very nice to have someone with the same interests. It was nice to write the letter again when she finally felt the need to carry that smiley hand. It was nice to write again with the right hand and no longer having to train with the left hand.

Once the girl had sent her letter, it was hoped she would not get lost or get lost. Honestly, Jenna came here often to think about life for her mom. Of course, the library was the second place she could often meet, but sometimes it was the right place to be alone when you needed it. She tried not to visit either Iris or Nicol, but this time she wanted to stay alone. Sometimes her thoughts returned to the flying hour, where she fell heavily. Jenna watched the beautiful sunset on the north tower and inhaled the pleasantly chilly wind.

Dear, Armin!

Forgive me for sending the letter so late. I had a small incident during the flying hour where I fell off my broom and broke my arm. Only now I feel much freer and better. How are you doing in Romania? Hope you are doing well and I am very interested in your work with dragons

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back