Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Kalif II
Wand
Knotted 12" Flexible Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Liusaidh wouldn't say she was nervous, she wasn't, but there was a little anticipation in her stomach. It would be fine if he wasn't there, she'd have other options, and had other paths to take, but she knew that this would be good for her. Kalif was cute enough, and she knew it would drive his grandfather mad. The girl had gotten off the train, with all of her life shrunk into an easy to carry bag. She'd first check in with her traitor brother before going back home. Although all after she had seen if Kalif was there. The teen had gotten off the train and glanced about. She wasn't sure where he would stand, or if he would wait and see if she was looking for him before saying anything. If this was all a trick she knew she could play it off, but she'd just have to wait and see.

Kalif Styx the Second had a long way to go when it came down to deciding what he wanted in his life, and now, he was at the train station. He decided at the last minute to show up when the students were disembarking. Kalif was not entirely positive that he wanted to actually do this, but he proposed the option, and here he was. He debated on leaving, but his legs would not move. His body would not allow it. It was just too tempting. It was too hilarious in a way if he brought home Liusaidh Fergusson to his grandfather. He was sure that Styx would end up very livid, but it would be worth it. So, the moment he saw the red hair, he knew who it was. Someone who bothered him for a few years while he was at Hogwarts New Zealand, and even haunted some of his nightmares because of how annoying she was. He was here for her, and kept an eye on her to see if she was looking for him. After all, if she was, then it would make his decision to even come worthwhile.

Liusaidh couldn't immediately spot whom she was looking for. Admittedly the train station was rather crowded, with lots of kids and parents running around, but she was actively looking for him. Trying her best to not make it too obvious that she was, but even Liusaidh felt she was losing that battle. Though Liusaidh knew she had other options. Really it didn't matter who she settled down with after school, as long as they were pureblood, a part of her knew she might for the first time in her life be a little disappointed too. If he was lingering about to make fun of her, or anything of the sort she knew she could shrug it off, but even the idea of this all being a game, a joke on her, didn't stop her glancing about for him.

There it was. Kalif could see her looking for someone. That someone would have to be him. Who else would it be? After a moment, he leaned off of the wall and approached the Slytherin graduate with a coy smirk on his face. He was dressed normally, in all black of course, but still upper class. After all, it deemed what sort of person he was. He could have let her wait another five or so minutes, but he did not want to push his luck and actually have her leave. "Are you looking for someone, Liusaidh?" Kalif inquired, still head and shoulders above most with his height. Just an inch shy of being seven feet tall after all. He still had to remind himself why he was here. He was here for her, and that was it. He folded his arms across his chest. "Unless you changed your mind and you are actually looking for your parents. In that case, I might have made a fool of myself and don't think I can let that slide."

Liusaidh finally spotted him as he seemed to be approaching her. She'd been fairly certain that he wasn't coming and was prepared to just go find Aonghas and head on back home. She would've mentioned her waiting but no matter. Here he was. Head and shoulders above the rest and quite a bit taller than she was. Liusaidh shook her head at him, "I can apparate, they wouldn't need to come, so no, my mind is not changed." she told him. Though it would be tempting to tease him, making him feel a little the fool. She retorted. She wasn't sure what to do, doubted that Kalif would do anything grand gestures. "I assume given you are here, that you haven't either and that I was right, this was your big grand plan all along,"

Kalif was a little surprised that she managed to learn to apparate. He looked her over to see if he could find out if she had ever splinched before. He could as well, since earning his license separately a couple of years ago. Kalif listened as how her mind had not changed, which his lips curled into a smirk at that news. However, that smirk was short lived as she teased him a bit. How she was right, and this was his big plan. "I have a lot of plans. The grand one doesn't have anything to do with my arrival here. It has to do with after." Kalif unfolded his arms from his chest and held his hand out to her. "I assume you are okay with apparating. I heard there is a party at the mall later. I can take you there, if you don't mind a stop along the way." Kalif knew that if things went his way, they would arrive as an item, but he would be sealing the deal before the party. "Last chance to escape, Liusaidh. Once you come with me, there's no turning back."

Liusaidh rolled her eyes at him, she was sure he had big plans. She knew he was important in his family line and she knew her role within it. She didn't need to have grand plans, career plans or anything else. Liusaidh had always known, leaving school would mean marrying and fulfilling her duty. She knew, understood and unlike her traitor brother would do it. She looked at his hand and nodded at the question. Liusaidh rolled her eyes at him again and just took his hand, he was so dramatic with everything, ”Get on with it then, I'm getting cold and bored just standing here waiting for you to take me away,” she retorted with a dramatic tone.

Kalif gave her an option to leave, to have freedoms without the burden of being locked in a pure-blood supremacist ideology, but her hand went to his without really a second thought. Instead, she still had that repugnant attitude, which he could not wait to tame. With her hand in his, he grasped it and smirked, "I want to make you regret those words, Liusaidh." Kalif decided to move to pull her closer so that he could apparate them off. When one said that a Styx came prepared, he was not letting that down since he already had a set of dresses at his home for her to put on, if she wanted one of them. Then, they could make their way to the party. That is, so long as things worked out well. He apparated the two of them off.

Liusaidh knew this was the choice for her to make. Though he was pitching it as one where she could really choose, but she knew there wasn't. It was this, this was the choice for her to make. She would marry well and do her duty as she had always known she would do. Though, it wouldn't stop her from being herself, she just knew that this was the choice that she had to make. "I'm sure you'll give it your best shot," she replied with a harp tone, doubting that he ever truly could. But she was ready, she was done with school, done with that element of her life and ready to be with him, in the next chapter of her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back