Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tara
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
It had been a week or two ago since he had sent his mother a letter and he had yet to receive something back from her. Growing worried that his letter might not have reached her, this had been the first time he ever used an owl to deliver his mail for him, Stanislaw decided to write his mother another letter.

Letter to Agata Dąbrowska said:
September 17
Dear mother,

How are you doing? I have not heard from either you or Leonard ever since I stepped on the train to school. I hope you are doing well. I know that we had had a fight before I left for school and I know that I have apologised for it in my previous letter, but I am not so sure whether you have received it or not. I don't think the owls like me very much. I am doing all right, by the way. The classes here are fun and I have been trying my best to pay attention in all of them. I think I am staying at school for Christmas if that is all right with you? I have heard that it will be a lot of fun. I have also heard when the school year ends, which will be in June. Am I still allowed to return home or did you and Leonard really meant what you said about me not being allowed to do so? Will you please let me know? I miss you already.

I hope that you will receive this letter!

Love,

Stanislaw

Agata had thrown the previous letter she had received from her son into the fireplace, not wanting anyone else to read that her son was attending some magic school in a foreign country, and choose to ignore her son's attempts to communicate with her from that point on. If word ever got out about what he was they would be shunned and forced to leave the community she so very much loved. Therefore she could not allow such a person into her home anymore, especially not now that he was a beast as well. A monstrosity, filth, a spawn of the devil. But it seemed that Stanislaw wasn't connecting the dots just yet. She took the letter from the owl quickly and waved it away rudely before anyone could see it. Instead of reading what her son had written to her, Agata tore it apart and threw it away in the dustbin. She would not read his tainted words.

Last edited:
It was October now and still Stanislaw hadn't heard a word from his mother or his stepfather. He was starting to worry that something bad must have happened to them because the owls he had sent their way returned to the school, though without anything for him. He had asked around if there was any other of contacting his parents, thinking that perhaps the owls had both lost their letters on their way to Poland, but it seemed that none of the ways he was used to using to send messages and such with would work in this world, or at least not at Hogwarts. So, in the end, the Gryffindor decided to write to his parents once more with the hope that this one would be the one they would receive. Eventually one of them was bound to reach his home address, right?

October 8
Dear mother,

I do not know what is happening with my letters but somehow they are not reaching you. I hope that you and Leonard are well. I have had my first transformation in September and it was just as unpleasant and scary as the professors said it would be. Luckily there is a potion that helps me to not go wild while in werewolf form. It's is disgusting though. I have not felt that sick in years. There will be a Halloween feast as well as a party and my friend and I are thinking of dressing up and having fun with each other. It is around a full moon so I don't know how much energy I will have but I hope that it will be fun nonetheless. I am doing fine otherwise. We are going to be flying on broomsticks soon. I will tell you more about it in my next letter!

Talk to you soon?

Love,

Stanislaw

Another letter from the boy. Another letter she wouldn't read. When would he be smart enough and figure out that they wanted nothing to do with him anymore? How long would it take him to stop writing to her? Weeks? Months maybe? Agata couldn't deal with owls flying around the house every so often, people would surely get suspicious. People were already talking about Stanislaw being the boy who was attacked in the forest. She couldn't let her neighbours suspect anything else. She threw the letter into the fireplace and watched it burn away before moving on with her day. She wondered for how long she'd be able to ignore him before she would have to write to her son to break contact for good. Why couldn't he just leave them alone?

Stanislaw was growing more and more worried with each passing day. He knew that his mother had received his letters because he went to check up on the owls every now and then and noticed that they had all returned to the school unscathed. He didn't understand. Did they really mean what they said about him not being allowed to come back home? Was this their way of confirming it? If so, it was stupid! Why wouldn't either of them just write back to him? He was still their Stanislaw even if he was a little bit different now.

October 28
Dear mother,

I still do not understand what is going on and why you are not replying to my letters. I know that I put the right address on it, and I know that nothing bad has happened to the owl I used to send my letter with because I saw it in the Owlery the other day. Are you not writing back to me because you are still angry with me for going into the forest alone? I know that I should not have done that, it was stupid of me. But those government people told you that there is nothing they can do about the werewolf bite now. I am sorry for not listening to you, mama, please, don't be angry.

I miss you.

Love,

Stanislaw

Her neighbours had started to ask questions about the owls flying around the house. It had been just the thing she was trying to avoid by not writing back to him. But it seemed that she would have to know. She couldn't let the community find out about this, it would ruin the families reputation completely. Agata knew that she had to end this once and for all if she wanted to keep her neighbours from finding out about the abomination that was once her son. So she decided that, when his fifth letter arrived, it was finally time to write back to him to let him know that he was not welcome anymore and that he was never allowed to return to their home.

Letter to Stanislaw Kurek said:
Stanislaw,

You are a monster, a creation of the devil himself, and therefore we cannot and will not allow you to return home once the school year has ended. You will need to seek shelter for the holidays elsewhere from now on. Your stepfather and I want nothing to do with you or your blasphemous world. And you will stop writing to us with your tainted words, we will not read them. Any letters you will send this way will be burned or torn apart or disposed of in some other way. You have put shame upon the family by being what you are, so let me say this one more time so it will be clear to you. You are not welcome anymore, we do not want your kind in our home.

Agata

Users who are viewing this thread

Back