Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :party: :santa:

Whether your day is just ending or has just started, I hope it's an amazing one!! Without further ado, here are the results of this year's secret santa. As always I'm blown away by the creativity and gorgeous presents, and I'm sure the recipients will be too!! A huge thank you to everyone who participated and helped make this year another fantastic success ^_^

Gift one
Gift two
From Arle​
b606872859288686d88088773f5b596b55a9509b.png

From Donna​
BALjcMg.png

Gift two
From Kris​
FORDAPHNEfix1.png

fordaphne.png

From Jess K​
BNlG7EU.jpg

From Jess S​
UivfjIm.gif

NsbUuSr.png

From Rowan​
h8lSdoI.jpg

From Pheeb​
Unfortunately your Secret Santa wasn't able to submit! Here's something from me instead ^_^
c9M2qQU.png

wisNwCJ.gif

From Claire​

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for the amazing gift :party::wub:

AAAA!! All amazing gifts :D (be sure to click the link in the spoiler for my gift, Jess S :r it's showing up a little strangely)

Jess K, Thank you for the amazing gift ❤ it's so cute!

Of course I did daphne and I dieeeeed love you! These are all so pretty!

These are adorable!! Thank you Jess ;D

wow they are all amazing. secret Santa always manages to surprise me every year with the sure amount of creativity.
@Elliot Briar wow you really managed to capture selenes feel in those presents. thank you. i love them.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone! These gifts are all amazing! :santa:

Aaah wow these are all so lovely, such great work everyone! And thanks for the graphic Pheeb, it's gorgeous :wub:

@Evelyn Manning btw if you want any tweaked versions of the logo (without the cities or anything else like that) just let me know, I wanted to make something you could use IC if you wanted so I'm happy to make different versions for specific things you need :wub:

Ahh Merry Christmas everyone, I love all the gifts. Thanks for the lovely board and tunes, Arle :wub: 🥝 🇳🇿

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Anna, love the playlist. I added them to my library and will find the tunes in Spotify so I could take them with me anywhere!!

Ahh Merry Christmas everyone, I love all the gifts. Thanks for the lovely board and tunes, Arle :wub: 🥝 🇳🇿

Glad you love them, Kris.

Thank you for my presents Claire!! :wub: Phenomenaaaaal!
Merry Christmas everyone, astounding presents, you are all so amazing!

It's always so fun to see how creative you all get with these presents ^_^

Donna that gift is so amazing!! Thank you :wub: :hug:

So happy you like your gift Arle!!

All the gifts are so amazing :o Merry christmas everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back