Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Whatever you're celebrating this year, I hope it is joyful, restful and a time to be with family, friends and loved ones. More than anything, I hope you're enjoying yourselves and wrapping up warm for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. Southern Hemisphere folks, I'm jealous.

How is everybody celebrating Silly Season? (I don't know if that's a thing outside of Ireland, but it's often used here.) I'm back in work for the Stephen's Day sale :mortified: But am home with family since the 23rd, and coming back down for the extended family card night and to meet my new baby first-cousin-once-removed on the 28th! What're you guys up to?

Nollaig Shona Daoibh! (That translates to Happy Christmas, but also translates to happy December, because Irish doesn't have a separate word for the two!)

Last edited:
Happy holidays everyone! We had a Secret Santa at our staff luncheon yesterday, and I'm heading to my dad's house now to celebrate. Hope you all enjoy the day!

Happy Holidays!

With my birthday on Christmas eve, it always kind of gets lumped in with the other holidays here xD I went to see Star Wars for my birthday today. We're not planning a whole lot for Christmas, just hanging out and eating a lot of nice food. It's going to be great :p

My little sister Tamara really just woke me up this morning by tapping me on the shoulder repeatedly until I stirred before leaning in really close and explaining to me that santa has been so I have to get up now because we’re opening presents... bloody six am

Merry Christmas, all! :D

Merry Christmas all!

Happy holidays everyone!! :party:

We celebrated with Pheeb a few days ago and had plans to go see my grandpa today, but my mum is sick so we're postponing in and just chilling. Works for mee :lol:

Happy holidays everyone, I hope everybody's had a great and relaxing few days! Anna hung with my family for xmas & we had a very chill day, I made curry for lunch and we all hiked up to the lookout above my mum's place to enjoy the view & say hi to the wild chickens up there :wub:

Happy holidays, everybody!
I got to hang out with the best and fluffiest puppy all xmas, and it was fantastic. :wub:
3e3a70a69ca42b3564a1df39ff2b879a24aeda61.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back